round

This chapter is extremely short but it's literally a second part to the previous chapter. I needed to finish the song lyrics —"round and round" — in order to complete the story. And now it is completed.

-

-

-

chapter sixty-seven. the beginning.

-

-

THERE IS NOW TWENTY more days until Harry's back home from the sunny-shining places he's been staying in. And in those ten days he's been away, he's managed to pick up a tan and more inches to the already long length of his hair. Nevertheless he's still stunning my boy.

My boy.

"There's twenty more days until you're back in Manchester," and yes, I am counting down the days like there's a calendar on my bedroom wall like in one of those cliche films.

"Twenty more days, babe," Harry says far from excitedly, I understand it.

We engage in an un-amusing conversation. I just watch the flawless face of my boyfriend as he rambles about something I couldn't care less about. Bright eyes twinkling with a lit up face as I, inwardly, think I've gotten pretty, rather, lucky.

Having Harry comes with complications, lots, but it lead us to an understandable relationship where both sides put in the same amount of energy and effort. And that's relationships everywhere: bad days, sad days, horrible days. As long as you both can balance it out; put in the same amount of effort and energy (sometimes more) to get the results you're both craving.

It's taken a lot of time, months, to realize that. Nonetheless I'm glad I have than never having realized at all.

Love's a fire. Love has the ability to warm you with heat on a cold, winter day or it can burn you to ashes. Making you into an unidentifiable crisp of soot.

But, I'd gotten the heater. A beautiful, orangey, crimson flame that ignites with flavour. Lights with a delightful, burning passion.

I couldn't have asked for a better burner. I couldn't have asked for anyone else but Harry. And I'm glad he's mine, through it all.

-

-

-

-

All I want to say is thank you all so much for the voting, commenting, the follows and any notifications you've provided for me that supports Anobrain. I'm so so so grateful.

And it doesn't end here ...

Not only is there five epilogues (for mine and your benefit), but there's my third story which I will be writing and focusing on exactly after anobrain is completely and officially finished. You can catch me there —or ousside, haha— to indulge in another narry fanfic written by me.

Love you all and Thank you so much. Sorry—this chapter is so damn short.