epilogue one.

i always keep my promises, even if they're from two years prior. ; ; ) )

-

-

-

-

epilogue one. tootimetootimetootime

-

I am currently in my second semester of university, studying Psychology an hour and change away from my childhood home in Manchester. I took off to a school that not only suited my interest academically, but the town itself suited me with its quiet aura and howling winds I was instantly persuaded to reside here while furthering my knowledge in critical, social science.

My flat not too many streets down from campus —and my mum helps pay some of the rent my local coffee shop job cannot help me pay — and everything is good; everything is dandy. Everyone is about dandy, too.

My mom's fashion career still pays the bills, and mine too thankfully. Cara is still residing in New York, not too far of a commute from my best pal Louis Tomlinson who is interning for my mother's fashion company in the American headquarters. You have to start from somewhere in order to break down successful barriers and doors, and since my mother is familiar with Louis and his fashionable passion, she's assigned him to extra extravagant task a simple intern wouldn't be doing their first year working for a fashion company. He's never been so grateful for the privileges my mum has given him, and he couldn't be anymore grateful for me as I am for him.

He's, mostly, the reason I chose to pursue Psychology as a career after my year off from graduating forms.

-

"Y'know, Niall," Louis's words retrieve me from my thoughts. "You should take up psychology when you decide on university next year."

"I'll make a note of it," I agree with a simplistic nod. Maybe being a psychologist or even a psychiatrist could be my destined fate and role in this perpetual, ongoing, sleepless world.

-

And the idea just kind of stuck with me. The topic, categorized into even small subject that accommodate lectures to me, entrance me. The study of the human mind and developmental thinking and aging of the brain has only heightened my knowledge and interest in my major — I can't even believe I can, proudly, say I have a major to study because once upon a time that wasn't the case at all.

Zayn is well, too. He's at university in Oxford to study biomedical sciences. He's always had a passion for science and photography and art, and he's chosen to double major in both art and photography. We keep in touch from time to time since his schedule is much much busier than myself and Louis combined... and Harry's.

He's in London right now, prepping for his wedding. Yeah, he's engaged and it happened so abruptly, but when you sign contracts as a model you're automatically assigned photoshoots with a storyline and/or plot. So, yeah, he's engaged for this current photoshoot but in reality, Harry is still my boyfriend. And we've been together for almost two years now. Of emotional rollercoasters and long distance and tabloid scandals (that are the furthest from the truth, I know that from being Cara Delevingne's younger brother) and we withstand each obstacle because that's what you do in a relationship.

It certainly makes it stronger. When the both of you — a significant other and yourself — can face a problem together instead of on your own. It increases stability and lessens anxiety because there is someone to talk to, know has your back, and it's such an incredible feeling I just cannot simply put into words. I can barely put Harry into words like he's some mystical creature people would subconsciously mistaken as a unicorn or some UFO they've witnessed flying above rural grounds. Harry is just so unreal.