high,

I LOVE YOU GUYS. Even the silent, ghost readers that rather be invisible than visible — I love you all so here's my update and I hope you enjoy.

I've read all of your prediction/assumptions and they're way off haha!! No one is marrying, yet, in this story.

-

-

-

chapter thirteen. the balcony scene – act two.

 the balcony scene – act two

-

A reoccurrence of the past seems to make an appearance for me everyday. But I don't feel very nostalgic when someone brings up the faults I've done in my younger years. Instead, I get itchy and angry and upset when I think about the more idiotic, inexperienced, character I was years ago and the more wiser and experienced person I am today.

STYGIAN STILL BLOOMS ABOVE us, above everyone on Earth --kind of --, and possibly the alien no one seems to have an awareness of. We've been driving for what feels like hours although it's actually been no more than half of it. Harry and I have been driving in a relaxing silence with a soft sound of The 1975 playing faintly in the car.

It isn't that I've not been trying to converse with Harry, he's just deliberately ignoring my constant questioning like those curious kids that always ask, 'are we there yet?' when vehicles are out to another destination.

Harry doesn't look annoyed nor the slightest irritated. He looks amused — a smirk, that he's been wearing for almost forever, upon his face this entire car ride so far that doesn't give me an urge to return because I genuinely feel left out.

Excluded from the surprise or the secret or the necessary amount of information — I feel left out.

And .. and we can be in some sort of danger I wouldn't have any knowledge about because of the exclusion. So if we are, it'll all be Harry's fault. The blame will automatically land on him for keeping his secretive mouth shut, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Harry's a very cautious person. Regarding the reckless actions, and so does every person our age and older, he indulges in. Harry can be thoughtless and reckless and careless and risky – the kind of person that just does it all. All the same Harry's cautious and hopefully, so is this car ride. Cause it looks like we're driving out of Manchester. Out of our town by the looks of our surroundings.

But, we're not too far when Harry's car stops near a body of water. No bigger than an ocean yet larger than a small pond. Possibly a lake, though practically a river. We still stop on a plateau before the body of water and I look over at Harry curiously—

He's still wearing that sly smirk before the engine shuts off like my train of thought at  nights.

"We're here," he says happily as he gestures to the scenery before us. I laugh at his determination to capture every outstanding detail around us just with the palm of his large hand. "Lake Hollingsworth."