your

The United States of America has voted for Donald Trump to be our president for the next four years. Interesting. Very, very interesting.

I don't speak my beliefs on politics because it habitually leads to a mass controversy, and I'm not being dramatic.

-

-

chapter fifty. all your little things.

-

-

-

IT'S MY GREEN EYED boyfriend standing before me so ever confidently. Knots twist and twist and twist my stomach inside out while butterflies flutter and migrate to the same destination.

This isn't reality. This isn't Harry standing before me because I won't see him in half of a year. Less than six months now but more than five. I won't get to see the person that shines brighter than the morning sun, because he isn't here. He isn't standing here.

Ever, so, quietly I practically fucking whisper. "Harry?" more to myself than the man stood before I. Without an answer there is a search for clarification — the man advances towards me. Skin glistening with a prominent sheen of sweat.

A thumb touches my forehead then moves down to my cheekbone. To my jaw as the man, Harry, rubs at the skin on my cheek soothingly. I relax and move into the soft touch subconsciously. I missed the feel of anything Harry, so much.

"I've missed you so much," he whispers faintly. Almost so faint that it could've disappeared into a tight, cold, wind. Harry crashes his lips against mine. Arms circle around my waist tightly only to rub circles into my skin underneath my shirt.

My hands pull at the hair on Harry's nape roughly. So into the moment — into this very moment and this very gesture, my surroundings swiftly block out. Harry is the only prominent detail in my peripheral. His tongue licks at my lip, obligingly my mouth willingly parts for Harry's thorough invasion.

So enclosed, entranced, lost into the world of Harry. As I feel like a weightless feather to him from the way Harry lifts me up by my legs, and I wrap them around his waist. Like I'm scared he'd drop me although he's never had priorly. Back pressed against the thresholds wall — kiss unbreakable.

This moment, infinite.

Getting the privilege to see someone unbeknownst to your knowledge, someone you've missed endearingly so, is one of the best feelings. It's get the adrenaline pumping, simultaneously, to the sporadic beat of your heart. Smiles bloom. Eyes widen, and I'm glad Harry surprised me with his unexpected presence because it's something I really crave. Something I really need a majority of the time when I'm in Manchester.

But I'm in New York City the heart of New York State. Lights flash through Cara's window in her lounge. Harry breaks our kiss only to rest his forehead against mine. "God, Niall Horan, you drive me mad," the words cause my heart to responsively flutter. "I've missed you."

It's enough to lose shirts. Then lose pants. Then lose undergarments. Then to lose realistic thoughts since my mind clouds with blurriness and the whiff of Harry's natural scent wafting into my nose, then clouding my internal system. There's just sweat and scratching and those eight letters separated into three words.

Ed Sheeran's Kiss Me plays repeatedly in my brain because of the well known ear-worm setting the current aura.

I go to sleep like that in the guest room. Listening to Harry's breathy snores like a familiar lullaby. One I could've never imagined longing so much for. That, and the steadied breaths lifting then dropping Harry's bare chest.

And this is what it's like to be in love I think. To count up all of the little things making a person. Little things people on the outside can hardly recognise mean the most to you. Including the secretive flaws. To not have the ability to go a day without communicating — to have that chosen one cloud your every thought. Impact the concatenation of your brain by just being them, themselves.

Love burns a hole into your chest. Next it ignites a fire into your lungs. Love is a fire. It can either keep you comfortably warm or burn you fatally, leaving you to collapse into a pile of your own ashes.

-

-

-

-