a

Another thank you to @denouement13 for designing the official book cover for Anobrain. I simply love it and it gives an idea of the love triangle going on within the story plot. Thanks again!

-

-

chapter thirty-seven. it takes a bit more .. more than you.

 more than you

-

-

HOURS AFTER ZAYN'S TANTRUM Harry does surprise me with a visit, not that I mind it. It lead to a cuddling session as Harry rambled about his long day at work. His voice speaks in the usual slow and raspy tone it does as I cuddle into my boyfriend's side, groaning when Harry's tongue freely slides to the shell of my ear. And that's when amiable things transition into heated.

Harry hovers over me. Tongue sucking love bites into my pale skin passionately as I whimper and writhe underneath him. His body practically blankets me, protects me like my ribcage covers my heart. Like my skin protects my bones. The same butterflies swarm through my bloodstream, colourful and wild and I almost feel nauseated until Harry grinds his hips down into mine.

I lose it. I almost lose it. Harry continues to jolt forward in synchronisation whilst I hold onto his hips with the same movement. Skin on full reveal as my fingertips slip underneath Harry's black shirt, digging my nails into his warm skin. The lounge is humid, now. Just like a sauna or a hot August day. Filled with sweat and exhaustion and fatigue, the usuals.

He nips at my neck. My flesh grinding into his teeth and I groan out loud instead of to my usual passive self. My thoughts and those flashbacks appear in full force now to the time we were fourteen; in this same physical, intimate position. Then shiver and chills fall down my spine through my back. Goosebumps form on my arms and thighs afterwards.

It's uncomfortable though. Extremely uncomfortable and I panic, so, so abruptly that Harry stumbles from above me. He doesn't look appalled as I attempt to sit up, Harry helps me instead as he settles next to me.

We sit in a brief silence until I hear him clear his voice quietly. "Are you okay?" Harry wonders. "We don't have to do anything if you're not comfortable."

I wave him off, however. Because that isn't the reason. "My mind keeps going back to when we were fourteen," I say. My eyes stare at the floor beneath me in hopes to not meet Harry's burning gaze. That doesn't work since I see him smile from the corner of my eyes. Nothing but a solemn smile.

Harry moves to climb over me again. We automatically lock eyes, wholeheartedly. And I stare back. Inwardly grateful Harry isn't negative about our previous encounter. Thankful Harry isn't that kind of guy, and he never was negative or habitually angry. Just always bright smiles and positivity. It's been like that since we were children.

The colour red fills the lounge with energy and passion and heat. Mostly the heat. It spurs me on. So much that I take the lead to hover over Harry, straddling his waist. His eyes widen at the suddenness. Harry continuously shifts then groans then shifts some more as he carries on with his groaning. Then I realise it's because I'm sitting on his hard-on.

He shifts some more that his hips buck into my bum. With absolute pleasure my head falls forward between the dip of Harry's neck and his shoulder. The speed of his movement begins slow but rough, I slowly lose myself to the rhythm and the feeling I haven't felt in years from anyone but Harry. It hits me like a brick in the face: it's always been Harry. Since we were children.

I pick up the speed, riding back onto Harry's clothed bulge as he pushes up into me. That familiar heat reappears. Flows from my heart through my ribcage. Moving further through my bloodstream towards the pit of my stomach as the remainder of blood rushes to the tips of my fingers in-habitually. The rest of the blood stays down south. I'm almost sure Harry can say the same for himself too.

My hand reaches backwards to cup Harry, fondling the hard muscle in my palm. I can hear his breath hitch responsively when he reacts to my movements.

"Let's get these off of you, yeah," Harry instantaneously nods repeatedly. It takes a while to remove his bottoms and his boxers. But when I do it's a flash of time when I'm met with Harry's length, hardening and bulging before my eyes. A look of amazement is, most likely, prominent on my face.

I grip the length in my palm. Giving him some sharp tugs. Harry whimpers vulnerably which elicits a grin from me as I continue just like that. Speed beginning to increase as the skin of Harry slaps heavily against his testicles. From the heavy breaths sounding from Harry, he's beginning to near his high.

And just when I'm about to place my lapping tongue on Harry's crimson tip., my phone rings out. The Caller ID flashes my mother's contact name; that instantly kills the hot mood between myself and Harry. Nonetheless I answer it as Harry licks at his palm to take care of himself for the time-being. A faint groan passes his lips when he continues to palm himself.

It's weird. It's so weird to discuss high fashion dresses with your mother whilst Harry's getting himself off beside you. I even had to bite my lip when Harry started biting onto a cushion pillow when he nears further to his high. Murmuring hot words of profanities whilst I practically stare into his soul, nearly finishing myself at the sight of him.

Sweating with his brunet hair sticking up in every position. Harry's mouth is agape. His pink lips are a burning red from the way his teeth captured his bottom minutes earlier. His shirt is lifted further up his abdomen, and those green eyes are burning with dark lust. And yet, still, Harry can make anything look so eye capturing. So exhilarating from just simply talking about nothings to beating himself off to relief.

More sweat begins to coat his skin. His hair looks more and more dishevelled by the second, not the minute. His breath is rigid and shallow. Harry's bright eyes lock on me, and so casually, he shoots me a grin. That's when he reaches his climax, beautifully. Stilling then shaking as his juices spurt onto his stomach.

I immediately forget what my mother is telling me about. That's because I cross my legs from finishing on the spot, on the phone, with my mum.

She continues to ramble about her next creation. "... I'm thinking about adding a royal green coloured bow to the lime dress," Mum says. "I think it contrasts perfectly together."

By the end of that sentence Harry's hand already slipped down my pants. His index finger teases around my rim as my mother continues speaking. Subconsciously I whimper into the phone line, eyes bulging widely when I realise what I've done. My cheeks tint when my mother giggles into my ear. An idea of what's going on in her house without her presence around.

"Sounds like you're too busy to listen to my story," she banters. I groan, not particularly knowing if it's from my mum's words or from Harry's two fingers circling around my rim. Nonetheless my mother rushes me off of the phone to leave my undivided attention to Harry. "Enjoy your night."

Harry continues his movement causing me to gasp and moan simultaneously. Judgementally I look towards him. "You couldn't let off, could you?"

Harry nods before burying his face into my neck. Continuing (finishing) off what he's started.

-

-

-

-

minor sexy scene, but i'm not good at writing one of those. as you can see (read). i'm trying though, i'm trying.