in

hELLO and welcome to .. Anobrain, my second story. I hope you enjoy it as much I as I loved writing it.

-

-

-

prologue. the boy in the plastic bubble.

-

-

The number three is common nature to me. The number tells a story I'd never thought I'd be retelling again and again afterwards. A story— a long story about the twisting, appalled surprises consisting of love, encounters and abandonment. That all happened within the span of one year.

WHEN I WAS THREE years old I moved to Manchester. It was the ideal place for my mother. She thought the destination was flawless to obtain the abilities a fashion designer would. One that can get their name on the catwalks and bright billboards one sees on an expressway. And fortunately for her, after some time, she successfully succeeded.

Then after another three years that decided to pass by my sister became a local model. She had discovered an interest in the fashion world, and she has the face for it. After years and years of practise and an alter of her name (From Cara Horan to Cara Delevingne, my mother's maiden name), an agency found an interest to sign her. Cara signed many, many, contracts. Under mums supervision, of course.

Now, as of currently, she's a professional supermodel -- and I can't believe I'm her average little brother. The same for my mother.

I'm this adolescent boy living in Manchester with his mother and older sister (when they have the privilege to be around). Into his studies along with three friends. While my family travels around the world for a living, I hold down the vacant fort while they're away.

Light reflects off of me and it's radiant. The room is dark and I'm craving the rare taste of cajun flavoured french fries. Harry, my best friend, is sitting beside me kissing his boy toy, Liam. As Louis and Zayn are far cuddled into the the plush carpet in the lounge below.

The five of us are watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for the hundredth time within the past month.

It was Zayn's decision on what film we're suppose to watch for our weekly Friday night movie night. My home was just another destination to view it in as we do our house rotations every week.

My stomach calls out for me. Embarrassingly, I look around the dimmed lounge to see if anyone heard the rambunctious noise. Greens eyes stare at me with a subtle smirk. With a mild blush, I look away as I stand to walk towards the kitchen nearby.

"Does anyone want a snack or anything?" I call out quietly. (I've always found distractions more than irritating, so, I try my hardest not to be one for anyone. Unfortunately that's not the case in some situations).