Chapter 1

Strawberries, bananas, peppers, potatoes.

    Standing in the simple kitchen, facing the four kinds of fruits and vegetables on the cutting board, Yuan Bai was lost in thought.

    He penetrated into a book and became the cannon fodder mentioned in the opening paragraph.

    Cannon fodder has the same name as him, and grew up in the orphanage with the protagonist since childhood.

    Not as smart as the protagonist, but more tossing than the protagonist, provokes a group of small gangsters, took a potion from their hands, and prepared to sell the protagonist's stun for a large amount of star coins.

    Today is the protagonist’s adult birthday. He thinks it’s a good time to cook two dishes personally to celebrate the protagonist’s birthday.

    Then take the opportunity to mix the medicine into the meal, coax the protagonist to eat it.

    Interstellar Era fruits and vegetables are very expensive. These four on the cutting board cost more than four thousand stars, which happens to be the owner's entire net worth.

.Although distressed, he gritted his teeth and bought it. Four thousand stars were exchanged for one hundred thousand stars. If he succeeded, he would not lose money.

    The peppers in front of them have been cut into pieces, and the other three have just been cleaned with water drops.

    Yuan Bai was stunned when he passed through. On the one hand, he felt that the original owner was vicious and stupid. On the other hand, he was shocked by his devil cooking skills.

    The fruits and vegetables he bought at a big price were actually prepared to make banana stew with potatoes and strawberry stir-fry with peppers.

    What kind of dark food is that...

    This guy is really a villain from his heart to his cooking skills.

    The result was of course a failure. After only one chapter, he was knocked out by the protagonist.

    That kind of potion stimulated the protagonist too much, causing him to awaken the S-level guide on the spot, and the mental storm almost overturned the fourth civilian area.

    The original owner harmed others and harmed himself, and he was at the center of the out-of-control mental power whirlpool, and he became a brain disability directly.

.Later, the police station dispatched all the guards, turned on the mental power shielding device, and injected the protagonist with a tranquilizer, which finally made him faint without causing any more injuries.

    After the protagonist in the book awakens, with his status as a top guide, coupled with unparalleled beauty, he enters the sentry academy all the way to create various miracles, and quickly becomes a fanatic.

    In the end, the story of reaching the pinnacle of life, and who the protagonist Fang Lin was with, Yuan Bai didn't see. He was too sleepy to fall asleep, and he opened his eyes and came here.

    "Boom!" Someone knocked on the door.

    Yuan Bai returned to his senses, walked to the door lightly, leaned close to the cat's eye and looked out, it was Fang Lin.

    After waiting for a while, Fang Lin raised his hand and knocked twice when no one was opening the door.

    Yuan Bai couldn't help shrinking his neck behind the door, feeling a little at a loss for a while.