Chapter 53

When Fang Lin came back from get out of class, he saw Yuan Bai sitting on the sofa with a look of lovelessness.

    "What's wrong?"

    Yuan Bai murmured: "I'm so stupid, really, I only know that carrots can save people, but I don't know how to save so many people."

    Fang Lin: "..." What happened to this Xianglin Rabbit?

    When he turned upside down to make it clear, Fang Lin was left to cry and laugh, "Don't you just put a small amount of carrots in a potion?"

    The original white cuts 1cm stingly every time, still at the tip, cutting to the back of a carrot can separate three or four medicines.

    "But over 700 copies, I only have two carrots left!" Yuan Bai cried aggrieved.

    Fang Lin: "You like carrots so much, why don't you have more varieties?"

."There is no way to multiply, carrots will absorb my law..." Yuan Bai jumped up from the sofa, almost leaked his mouth when excited, and quickly changed his mouth. Now there are up to 10 varieties at a time!"

    Before Yuan Bai moved the carrots to Fang Lin's dormitory, there were only 10 pots. Fang Lin thought of the limited space and deliberately restrained it.

    The result is that it cannot be multiple.

    Fang Lin looked at the fried rabbit and thought about it seriously: "Strawberries and grapes both have a guiding effect. Can you plant another vegetable instead of carrots?"

    Yuan Bai had planned for this a long time ago, but he couldn't find a substitute after planting it for so long.

    "What can replace carrots?"

    Fang Lin: "Would you like to try white radish, red radish or green radish?.Green radish is the most unpalatable, it tastes similar to ordinary carrots. "

    He awakened the rabbit in his dream, Yuanbai immediately went to plant all kinds of radishes.

    There is also a garden behind the villa, which can be used for planting.

    Fang Lin helped him dig a hole to bury the seeds, and Yuan Bai was responsible for the birth.

    Carrots grow the fastest, and white radishes are not slow. Just as Fang Lin said, green radishes are the most unpalatable and the slowest growth.

    Fang Lin still needs to pay attention to his state at all times, for fear of him being sucked up.

    "Does the green radish have the healing power to absorb you?"

    "No." Yuanbai found that carrots were really special.

    He gave birth to a few radishes.

    □ □ Washed up, took a bite of each, a little disappointed: "No effect."

    Fang Lin: "Your sequelae have been cured, so it has no effect on you."

."But I still remember the feeling of eating carrots. It has an effect on mental power and is very comfortable when eating." Yuanbai repeatedly compared it several times, and felt that green carrots tasted differently from the other two.

    I couldn't tell by the taste, the original white was tested.

    The result was unexpected, the green radish was effective.

    Although Yuan Bai was still a little strange, and couldn't say what was strange for a while, but this was a good thing. The green radish would not absorb his mana, and it would give birth to more aspects. It would not hurt to sell.