Chapter 40

Yuan Bai has been missing for a few days, and there is no news at all, everyone is very anxious.

    Qiao Yuesi stared at the locator all day, and finally found the trace on the tenth day.

    The key of the Xingyao Levitation Vehicle appeared on the chaotic planet in the agreement zone.

    There are a lot of mercenaries and star thief there, and they often take money to do things, which belongs to the gray area.

    Because of the special location, the police in the civilian area and the imperial capital area cannot enter casually, and the problem is a bit troublesome.

    The college is very worried, Yuanbai has a special healing power and must be found as soon as possible.

    When Qiao Yuesi came to tell Fang Lin, he found that he was feeding the rabbit leisurely, and he was a little angry: "Yuan Bai has been missing for so many days, why do you seem to be in no rush?"

    "Of course I am also very anxious." Fang Lin said in his mouth, still not showing the slightest anxiety on his face, touched the rabbit's paws and fed it another bite of food.

.The more he was like this, the more he thought, the more angry he became, and he started to complain: "Yuan Bai was so stupid that he chose you. If I had chosen me as a partner, I would definitely not put him in danger."

    Fang Lin: "If you choose you, he will definitely be more dangerous now."

    "You dare to say it!" Qiao Yuesi pointed to the red dot on the locator in an angry tone, "Yuan Bai has a star on his body. It is a mecha. He won't use it. If I was by his side, he would Can protect him with mecha."

    Yuan Bai glanced over, lowered his head and continued to eat, thinking that if Fang Lin was there at the time, he would be able to kill those sentries without mechas.

    Fang Lin habitually hides his strength after hearing it, and slowly smooths the rabbit's hair without refuting it.

    Qiao Yuesi asked again: "What you said, Fang Xiayang and Cao Heng's "once a month appointment", what is going on?"

."Cao Heng threatened Fang Xiayang to sort out his mental power once a month."

    Qiao Yuesi didn't expect this to be the case, and looked surprised: "How dare Cao Heng?" As for Fang Xiayang's temper, would he be threatened?

    "You can spread the news and you will know why."

    Qiao Yuesi's work efficiency was very high. In the afternoon, the whole college knew about Fang Xiayang and Cao Heng.

    "Does anyone dare to threaten the little duke?"

    "Have you eaten the bear heart and leopard courage?"

    "That man's spiritual body is really a bear, haha!"

    When Fang Xiayang heard it, he was completely irritated, and went looking for Qiao Yuesi desperately on the spot, attacking his brain frantically with mental power.

    Qiao Yuesi was chased and screamed: "Guan Qi, Guan Qi is coming soon, here needs spiritual shielding!"

    "you deserve it.".Guan Qi sat on the side with folded eyes and watched.

    The wizard's mental power attack was very painful. In just a few minutes, Qiao Yuesi's face was pale, and his head was covered with cold sweat, releasing his mental body to fight back.

    Fang Xiayang's face is full of grimace: "Sentinel attacking the guide is a felony, you dare to do it to me, you will spend your next life in prison!"