Chapter 36

The military training assessment is on another planet.

    The weather here is harsh, sparsely populated, and there is a sparse black wood forest. It is a place where the college often comes for field training. The second-year students have just left and the venue is vacant. Freshmen just come for the assessment.

    They will be randomly placed in the forest, the task is to collect beacons.

    All of them put on training uniforms, each equipped with a backpack containing nutrients and purified water, an electronic map and a positioning badge.

    The assessment lasts for three days. Two people work in a team. The more beacons collected, the higher the points.

    If you are in danger, you can use the positioning badge to call for help.

    This badge is small, smooth on both sides, with two small protrusions on the top, it looks a bit like a rabbit head, the original white likes it very much.

.As soon as he received his hand, he was hit by someone, the badge jingled and fell to the ground, and he rolled under the seat.

    Yuan Bai took a hard hit on his back, and almost fell on the ground. Fang Lin, who was next to him, quickly grabbed his waist with one hand and barely supported him.

    "Who?" Yuan Bai turned his head angrily.

    Seeing Cao Heng's funny movements grabbing the armrest of the seat, he almost fell and turned his head to look at Fang Xiayang behind him with a dazed expression.

    Fang Xiayang frowned disgustedly and urged: "How did you walk, move faster, you're going to get off the spaceship."

    "It's obviously you..." Cao Heng whispered, retracting his hands and feet, crouched down by the way, grabbed the badge from under the seat and threw it to Yuan Bai, "Sorry."

    Cao Heng forcefully squeezed past Yuan Bai, leaving a light and insincere apology, and went past the two and headed to the exit first.

."This person is too annoying." Yuan Bai couldn't help complaining. After checking that the badge was intact, he wiped it clean with his fingers, carefully pasted it on his clothes, and walked out.

    Each class landed in a different direction, with one leaving the spaceship first.

    Twenty teams entered the assessment site and quickly dispersed, each heading to the location of the beacon on the electronic map.

    There are beacons of different colors on the map, and the difficulty of obtaining them is also different.

    The green one is the simplest, one point is one point.

    Yellow is of medium difficulty, one and two points.

    The red one is the hardest, a three-point.

    The position of the beacon on the electronic map of each group is different.

    If a group wants more points, you can grab someone else’s electronic map, change the above beacon points authority, and then find the corresponding beacon, which can be counted as your own points.

.Of course, you can't hurt other students during the snatch, let alone use weapons. If you violate the rules, you will be immediately disqualified for the assessment.

    Open the electronic map in the original white, and the number of beacons in the three colors above decreases in turn: "What color are we going to find?"

    Fang Lin: "Green."

    Well, E-level guides need to be self-aware.

    The two set off to the nearest green beacon location.