Chapter 4

Fang Xiao asked about the details.

    Yuan Bai said everything he knew.

    "Do you remember what happened after being injected with the medicine?"

    Yuan Bai shook his head: "I can't remember. My head hurts at the time. I only remember that the whole person was very hot and it was about to burn."

    Fang Xiao's expression was a little weird, meaning it was unclear and said, "Your mental power is very special, and it affected Fang Lin, who was very close to you at that time."

    It is very special. The protagonist who should have awakened as a guide has awakened as a sentinel.

    Yuan Bai was at a loss, and asked cautiously: "Did my mental power change the direction of his awakening?"

    "Why do you think that?" Fang Xiao raised his eyebrows. "He was going to be awakened as a sentinel. Influenced by your mental power, he woke up early."

    "...That's it.".How could he have awakened as a sentry? Shouldn't he be a guide?

    Probably Yuan Bai's expression was too strange, which made Fang Xiao suspicious, and he quietly threw a bomb: "You not only made him wake up as a sentry in advance, but also triggered his bond fever on the spot."

    "Combined heat?" The word is familiar.

    "When we arrived, you were frantically tearing Fang Lin's clothes, trying to bond with him, and using mental power to repel other people from approaching. We stopped you with tranquilizers."

    Original White: "..."

    His face flushed instantly.

    "Do you really remember the situation at that time?" Fang Xiao stared at him closely, not missing any expression on his face.

    "I don't remember... I really don't remember." Yuan Bai tightened the corner of his shirt, turned his eyes away, and smoke was about to come out of his head.

.Almost forced the protagonist, even after thinking about it.

    Yuan Bai raised his hand to support his forehead, and whispered in a low voice, "Fortunately you stopped me."

    There was embarrassment in the ward.

    Someone knocked on the door and walked in and asked excitedly: "Mr. Yuan? This is Mr. Yuan's ward, right?"

    Yuan Bai looked up after hearing the sound, and saw a fat man with a big smile coming in.

    Seeing Yuan Bai on the hospital bed, the man immediately beamed his eyes, moved quickly, and squeezed away the standing Police Officer Zhao with his huge body.

    "Mr. Yuan, I am the director of the Guidance Association. My name is Qian. You can call me Director Qian." Director Qian smiled and handed him a business card.

    Yuan Bai glanced at it, and was almost blinded by the four big characters of the golden guide association above, and did not see the name of Director Qian.

.Director Qian’s attitude was respectful and even a little flattering: "Mr. Yuan, you are so amazing. You just awakened and enveloped the entire district with mental power. Every guide in the association felt your spiritual power and was urging me. Come see you soon."

    "Uh..." Yuan Bai thought his tone was strange.

    Peeping at the other two people with my light, it turned out that Officer Zhao, who was squeezed away, had a dark face, and Fang Xiao, who was sitting on the side, was also a little unhappy.