Chapter 32

Yuan Bai finally chose Fang Lin.

    He could not be sure of the others, but Fang Lin must have nothing to do with the medicine.

    After Qiao Yuesi knew it, he looked sad: "Yuan Bai, you and his group will be hanged by me. It's too late to regret it now."

    Before Yuan Bai could speak, Fang Lin retorted, "That's not necessarily."

    These words aroused Qiao Yuesi's eagerness. He turned his head and chose an S-level guide partner called Guan Qi. He was a boy. He did well in military training, but he always kept his eyelids down and couldn't wake up.

    "After the confrontation training, Guan Qi, help me stare at Fang Lin. I want to eliminate him first." Qiao Yuesi declared war fiercely.

    Guan Qi saw Fang Lin's partner, propped his chin with his hands, and said disapprovingly: "I don't want to bully the E-level guide, I have no sense of accomplishment."

    "What do you mean?".Qiao Yuesi opened his eyes, "If you don't help me, I will find someone else."

    "Whatever you like, I don't need a partner. The sentries are really stupid." Guan Qi complained disgustingly and turned away.

    Qiao Yuesi: "..."

    Original White: "..."

    At this time, everyone else found a partner. The number of people in the first class was fixed. In the end, only Qiao Yuesi and Guan Qi were left. They were forcibly divided into a group by the instructor.

    If you have any opinions, bear with it.

    Li Hongming and Sun Yanru formed a team.

    Fang Xiayang also invited Li Hongming, but was rejected, and angrily chose an S-level sentry named Cao Heng.

    There are only four S-level guides in the class. Cao Heng was very happy to be selected and followed Fang Xiayang graciously.

.After the grouping is confrontation training, the sentry wears a blindfold during the process, and the guide uses mental power to explore the surrounding situation, and then feeds it back to the sentry. If there is an enemy, the sentry can use a special training to mark the gun to send the opponent out.

    One point is added to eliminated one person, and one point is deducted for each elimination.

    At the end of the training, the team with the lowest score cleans the field and cleans the marks of shooting crookedness.

    The venue is on the eleventh floor of the college. It has a very wide area. If you shoot a lot of crooked marks, it will take a long time to clean.

    Of course, in order to create pressure on their opponents, some people will deliberately shoot crooked shots in public.

    In order to provoke Fang Lin, Qiao Yuesi shot the marker gun empty before he even started.

    "Yuan Bai, are you really going to waste time with him, cleaning the ground?"

    Fang Lin turned his eyes, thought a little, raised his hand to "bump" and fired randomly, also emptying the marking gun.

."You?" Qiao Yuesi didn't understand what the operation was, surrendered?

    Just seeing Fang Lin filling the marker gun, he said leisurely: "Two people cleaning the field, it sounds good."

    You can be alone with Yuan Bai. The longer you need to clean, the more time you will be alone.

    Qiao Yuesi reacted, wishing to wipe the surrounding marks himself on the spot.