Chapter 43

This outbreak didn't last long. Yuan Bai was still conscious, but his mind was dizzy. When he was sober, he found himself lying on Fang Lin's body, the two eyes facing each other.

    The scene was very embarrassing.

    Yuan Bai hurriedly got off the opponent, his face flushed, trying to grab the sheets to cover it, but Fang Lin was pressed under him, and he didn't pull it out after a long time.

    It was Fang Lin who found him a set of clean clothes and asked him to change it first.

    When they are neatly dressed, the atmosphere in the bedroom becomes even stranger.

    Fang Lin glanced at him, his tone was not too surprised, more like verifying the guess: "It's really you."

    Yuan Bai: "..." Where is it exposed?

    "Because of the carrot." Seeing his doubts, Fang Lin said it.

.Fang Lin, Yuan Bai’s obsession with carrots, had seen him. He had never liked carrot juice on the spacecraft. He had to taste the carrots himself, because carrots clashed with Fang Xiayang.

    After coming to the academy, you have to grow carrots yourself.

    The same goes for rabbits. They refuse to eat if they don't eat carrots.

    Fang Lin: "I was not sure at first, but the rabbit has become especially smart after hearing about the recent events, which makes people have to doubt it."

    Well, anyway, there are many loopholes, Yuan Bai just lay flat and didn't struggle, and admitted: "I can transform because of alien blood."

    Fang Lin remembered what Meng Wei said before: Alien blood is not so barbarous, we are also humans, and we will not become beasts. I hope you won’t ask other people this question after you get the answer from me.

.Since listening to these words, Fang Lin has had more questions, and he dared not ask Yuan Bai. Until today, he saw it with his own eyes.

    Alien descent will not transform, the original white situation, is it really alien descent?

    Seeing Yuan Bai's cautious appearance, Fang Lin did not continue to ask, he acquiesced to the statement of alien descent, and changed to another topic: "Carrots are helpful to your transformation?"

    "Yeah." Yuan Bai took the remaining carrots and gnawed, and said vaguely as he ate, "Those people injected me with medicines, which restricted my mental power and kept me from changing back. Fortunately, there is this carrot. In other words, this Carrots taste so good, would you like to try it?"

    Fang Lin shook his head: "No, how are you feeling now, is your mental strength okay?"

    "very good.".After eating a few bites, Yuan Bai felt it with his head, and said with a weird expression, "It's beyond imagination, I seem to'see' the principal and Director Li coming over."

    A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door of the bedroom.

    Fang Lin opened the door. Principal Li and Director Li stood at the door, looking at Yuan Bai in the room in surprise: "Are you back?!"

    "Yes, principal, director, good evening." Yuan Bai greeted with a smile.

    Principal Li: "Everyone is worried about you. Where did you go before and were you arrested?"

    "No, I hid for a few days to prepare the healing potion." Yuan Bai didn't want to mention how to escape, so he had to divert their attention to other places.