Chapter 12

This young man with glasses is named Jiang Ling. Hearing his name, Yuan Bai can be sure. He is indeed not mentioned in the book, or it may be mentioned later, Yuan Bai did not have time to see it.

    The two had a few awkward conversations and exchanged some game experiences that did not agree with each other. Yuan Bai also accidentally learned one thing.

    Jiang Ling came with the bound sentry.

    When Fang Lin invited Yuan Bai to bind, he wanted to bring him to this college, but he refused.

    Both of them came here by accident, but no one mentioned it again.

    Yuan Bai is unavoidably curious: "Your sentry?"

    "It's a silly big guy. We are ahead of the test. After the test is over, you can go to see the sentinel's test." Jiang Ling shrugged, "I hope he will perform better and let me enter the front class."

.The Empire encourages sentries and guides to bind, so there are also preferential policies in the academy.

    The bound sentinel guides will be placed in the same class, and the one with good grades shall prevail.

    Yuan Bai was not interested in seeing his sentry, but he could go and see Fang Lin, and he agreed.

    Other guide classmates came one after another, and the mental ability test began.

    The first one is Sun Yanru, a female guide. Although the test results are confidential, Yuanbai has read the book and knows that she is S-level.

    The Sun Group is a well-known pharmacy group in the empire, the most well-known of which is also the rapid rise of her family, is the guide element of artificial synthesis.

    Later, their family also researched out a lot of medicines suitable for sentries and guides. The Sun family has a special status, and it is appropriate for the college to rank her first.

    The detection speed of mental power is very fast. After Sun Yanru came out, Fang Xiayang was second.

.Then Jiangling, and then the original white.

    At the time, Director Qian of the Guidance Association personally came to test his mental power, and the test was only 83.

    After Yuan Bai went in, he thought that he would test another 83, but the test teacher used a different instrument.

    Inside were three test teachers, one of whom was closest to him, handed him a helmet: "Put this on your head."

    The helmet looked heavy, but it was actually very light. After the original white was put on, another teacher checked his previous information and was a little surprised when he saw the grade column: "E-level guide?"

    The other two teachers glanced at each other, and continued to debug the instrument without saying anything.

    There are two lines on the test screen, one red and one green, which start to extend at the same time as the original white wears the helmet.

.The red one is very low, the green one rises quickly, and within a few seconds, the screen is full of green.

    The three teachers stopped their hand movements, and there was a full screen of green light in their eyes, looking at each other in disbelief.

    So Yuan Bai took three times as long as others to get out of the testing classroom.

    Jiang Ling stepped forward and asked, "Is it okay?"