Chapter 8

The most daring thing Yuan Bai did in his two lifetimes was to lure a wolf.

    The tall white wolf lay on the floor obediently, revealing a soft belly, docile and well-behaved, and occasionally swept his tail to please.

    Yuan Bai stretched out a hand and pressed it tremblingly against it, maintaining a half-squatting posture, stiff like a plaster statue.

    "I...have...have been...no...happened...afraid..."

    Fang Lin sat on the chair and said helplessly: "If your expression doesn't look like touching a bomb, I will believe it."

    Yuan Bai wanted to cry without tears: "..."

    "My symptoms are too serious...it can't be cured..."

    Even if a rabbit becomes a sperm, it has a natural fear of wolves, how can it be cured?

    "I have made progress today, you have persisted..." Fang Lin looked down at his brain timer, "Two minutes."

.It didn't last for two minutes, but was stiff for two minutes. Now his arm has cramped and he can't get it back.

    "I..." I can't hold on anymore!

    The white wolf under him suddenly disappeared.

    Fang Lin retracted it into the spiritual realm, walked over to support Yuan Bai, kneaded twice on his shoulder by the way, let him relax, and helped him retract his stiff arm.

    Yuan Bai collapsed on the bed, his eyes lost, and he was already a waste rabbit.

    "Let's stop here today." Fang Lin said.

    Yuan Bai was alive again as if he heard the sound of nature.

    "Continue tomorrow."

    Original White: "..."

    Okay, let's talk about it tomorrow.

    It happened to be dinner time again, Yuan Bai tidied up his baseball cap and went to the restaurant.

.Someone has arrived first, it is Li Hongming, his lion is lying in front of the restaurant.

    Yuan Baimian walked in blankly and sat across from him calmly.

    Joe, who followed in, said incredulously: "Yuan Bai, your psychophobia looks much better, aren't you afraid of lions?"

    "It's much better." Yuan Bai sullen his face, really not afraid of the lion that can't wake up.

    Because there is more fear.

    Fang Xiayang also came to the restaurant today and rolled his eyes when he saw Yuan Bai wearing a hat.

    He is used to the pursuit of sentinels. If it were the people he looked down on, someone would have driven him away long ago.

    As a result, none of the three sentries on the spacecraft vented his anger for him.

    Fang Lin didn't talk about that civilian, and he didn't like it either.

    Qiao Yuesi was like an evil spirit, and devoted himself to the strange flower all day long.

.Even Li Hongming, whom he finally caught up with, was like a wood, he was neither lukewarm nor cold, and still ate with strange flowers.

    Fang Xiayang endured for two days, feeling a little uncomfortable, condescending and condescending, and came to the restaurant again.