Chapter 45

Fang Xiayang clicked to open the game and showed them the other party's game account: "I tried tracking, but I didn't succeed. I only vaguely felt that he was also a member of the academy."

    Yuan Bai verified his guess after seeing the account: "I know who this person is."

    When I first came to the Imperial Capital District, I was bored. Yuan Bai bought this game on the spacecraft and talked to Jiang Ling during the test on the first day of school.

    The two have different business strategies. Yuanbai likes farming and keeps reclaiming farmland. The amount of food hoarded in the warehouse is far greater than the demand. Jiangling prefers black technology, and its operating results are better than the original white. When the two exchanged experiences, they did not identify with each other.

    The only coincidence is that playing games is their second favorite thing.

    Yuan Bai's first favorite is farming, and now it seems that Jiangling's first favorite is probably researching medicine.

    "Do you know who it is?" Fang Xiao asked.

."It's Jiangling, a classmate in our class." Yuan Bai logged into his game account and found Jiangling's account to compare with Fang Xiayang's account. Although the ID is different, the other operating methods are exactly the same, just like changing an account. name.

    Seeing the evidence, Fang Xiao did not delay for a moment, and went to the academy to arrest people, but in the end it was still a step too late and Jiang Ling was gone.

    The college had just finished military training. During this period of time, it was divided into majors. Jiang Ling didn't choose any majors, so he disappeared. The students in Class 1 didn't know where he went.

    His bound sentinel Meng Wei broke out with mania, and the academy immediately contacted Yuan Bai and asked about the healing potion.

    There was still medicine left, Yuan Bai took a copy from Shen Yunyi and hurried back to the academy, and then saw how terrifying mania was.

    When mania breaks out, the sentry loses his mind completely and will attack everyone around him.

.Meng Wei has extraterrestrial descent, and he will stretch out his claws when he explodes, and has a higher attack power. Many of his classmates have been scratched by him. Now the medical room is overcrowded.

    Yuanbai handed the medicine to the school doctor and asked, "What's the matter? Why did he suddenly break out of mania?"

    "It should be related to his guide's forcibly unbinding."

    Yuan Bai didn't understand, and the school doctor didn't say much, and quickly gave Meng Wei the medicine to calm the chaos in the college.

    During this period, Fang Xiao had been looking for Jiangling. It was only a few hours later that he learned that Jiangling had fled back to the agreement area. The guards were restricted there, making it more difficult to arrest.

    Fortunately, there are healing agents, and they can still get clues from Meng Wei.

    Twelve hours later, Meng Wei woke up, without being asked by others, he explained all the experience himself.

    Yuan Bai also knew that there was a forced binding.

.If the level of the guide is higher than the sentinel, you can use the mental power to force the sentinel to bind to yourself, and this binding has a control effect.

    "Jiangling's real level is 2S." Meng Wei said.

    There has been no 2S-level guide in the Empire for many years, and no one knows how Jiangling concealed the entrance examination of the college.