Chapter 34

In the college, mentally fighting, you have to copy the school rules twenty times and review it in front of all the students. If the circumstances are serious, classes will be suspended for three days.

    They are not officially attending classes, so military training is suspended for three days.

    The cause of the fight was the rabbit, and most of the responsibility was with Cao Heng. However, Fang Lin's attack was too heavy and caused the opponent's mental body to bleed continuously, so he was also punished.

    After coming out of Director Li's office, Fang Lin checked the rabbit carefully, and was relieved to make sure that he was not injured. Then he kept contacting Yuanbai with the optical brain, but he couldn't get through in any way.

    Yuan Bai's bedroom was locked, and Fang Lin knocked for a long time without answering. He went to the greenhouse and saw that the door was destroyed, and there was no one inside.

    Fang Lin searched the entire campus and made hundreds of phone calls, but Yuan Bai couldn't be reached.

.The pet almost had an accident, and now the owner was nowhere to be seen. Fang Lin would suspect Yuan Bai was missing and wanted to report the crime, but Shang Chen was found at the door of Yuan Bai's bedroom.

    The Duchess, Shang Chen's mother, had previously bought a therapeutic potion at the highest price, which was discussed on Starnet for a long time.

    Shang Chen cured his mania and became a hot character overnight. He directly rushed to the top of the list of the sentinels most wanted to marry in the Imperial Capital District. He was even more popular than Qiao Yuean, who returned to the fifth place.

    Yuan Bai emerged from Fang Lin's arms, and he was also a little curious about what the leader of the rankings looked like.

    After seeing it, I was a little disappointed. It was just one nose and two eyes, and it didn't look as good as Fang Lin in terms of looks, and it felt ordinary.

    In fact, Shang Chen has a pair of peachy eyes and a passionate look. Many people are looking at his appearance and financial resources, even if they can't marry him, they are willing to become his lover.
.Yuan Bai has been facing Fang Lin for a long time, and has developed resistance to beauty.

    This person said to come to the college to find someone.

    "Why are you here?" Fang Lin had a bad feeling.

    Shang Chen smiled and said, "I'm looking for Yuan Bai."

    Sure enough, Fang Lin: "Yuan Bai is not there."

    "I know." Shang Chen stood aside leisurely, with no intention of leaving at all, "It's already very late now, Yuan Bai should be back soon, I'm going to wait here for a while."

    The two blocked the door, not giving way to each other.

    Original White: "..."

    It's really late now, Fang Lin is already very anxious, Yuan Bai has to change back quickly if he doesn't show up, there will be something serious!

    Taking advantage of Fang Lin's attention by Shang Chen, Yuan Bai quietly unlocked the bedroom door, then jumped to the ground and quickly squeezed into the door.

.The two facing each other turned their heads at the same time.

    The bedroom door opened, Yuan Bai is back?

    Fang Lin hurried in in surprise. There was still no one in the bedroom. He saw the dirty rabbit rushing into the bathroom all the way, and then there was a noise.