Chapter 68

Yuan Bai hadn't been discharged from the hospital yet, and the medical warehouse in Jiangling there was unexpectedly powered off. When the nurse found out, Jiangling was already brain dead.

    He couldn't bear the mental power invasion of the senior guide at all, Fang Xiao had to come to Yuan Bai to find a way.

    The only thing Yuan Bai can think of is soul search.

    When I saw Jiangling again, Yuan Bai almost didn't recognize it.

    His whole body was wrapped like a mummy, and his glasses had long been lost. Because of prolonged suffocation, his eyes were painfully protruding, his lips were bruised, his chest and abdomen were obviously sunken, and his limbs were extremely thin and looked terrible.

    Fang Xiao: "They were all bitten by the monsters he made."

    Jiangling's brain waves were getting weaker and weaker, and Yuan Bai quickly performed a soul search technique.

    As soon as he entered his consciousness, Yuan Bai was almost rushed out of his brain full of maliciousness.

.Jiang Ling's consciousness was weak, Yuan Bai couldn't see his coherent memory, and could only capture a few fragments, which almost all had a dislike for sentinels.

    According to Fang Xiao's investigation, Jiangling became an orphan at the age of five, and there was no orphanage in the agreement area. After becoming an orphan, Jiangling lived on the streets and became a little beggar. After a few days of begging, he was arrested.

    The person who caught him was not an ordinary person, but a sentinel.

    In those memory fragments, Yuan Bai saw that Jiang Ling was kept in a cage every day, beaten, starved, and bullied, but he could not find the reason why those people arrested him.

    Fang Xiao: "What clothes does the sentry wear?"

    "Like a uniform, dark blue, with two rows of buttons on the front, patterns on the shoulders, this pattern..." Yuan Bai searched carefully for the memory fragments, "I think I have seen this pattern?"

.The pattern is very special, it makes people feel familiar and can't remember it for a while.

    "Is it on the ID of Shaman City?" Fang Xiao asked.

    When they entered Sharman City, each of them issued a fake ID with a name and pattern code on it.

    With that said, Yuan Bai remembered: "Ah, yes, it's almost the same. Those sentries are from Shaman City?"

    Fang Xiao: "The previous lord of Shaman City liked to train killers and mercenaries. Jiang Ling should have been arrested for training at that time."

    Jiang Ling's physical fitness is too poor, and his training scores have been at the bottom. He often faces life-and-death fights at the end. Fortunately, his IQ is sufficient, and his opponents are all killed by him.

.By the time he was a teenager, his stupid opponent was almost dead, and the rest were equally intelligent. Jiang Ling's situation became more and more dangerous. At this time, a pharmacist approached the city lord at the time.

    The medicine the pharmacist took out had a special effect, and the city lord was moved. He found more than a dozen people to experiment, and all of them died without exception.

    Just when the city lord felt cheated, Jiang Ling took the initiative and said that he was willing to use the medicine.

    He wanted to die, and the city lord fulfilled him.