Chapter 60

Yuan Bai has "disappeared" for nearly a month, and this semester is almost at the end of the term.

    The enthusiasm for medicaments for enhancing mental power on Starnet has finally subsided. Everyone gradually began to care about the previous medicaments. To be precise, the sentinels were worried that the medicaments for mania could not be auctioned off as scheduled.

    When the school started, Yuan Bai had leaked his breath, and a few months later, he would auction a large number of medicines.

    Now a few months have passed, and it is time to auction the potion, Yuan Bai has disappeared, and the sentries waiting to buy the potion become anxious.

    On the day of the exam, Yuan Bai appeared in the academy for the first time, and was immediately surrounded by the crowd.

    Most people are asking about the medicine

    "Yuan Bai, are you making potions during this time?"

    "When will the medicine for mania be auctioned?"

.There are also a few discordant voices,

    "Yuan Bai, do you really have a potion to increase mental power?"

    As soon as I asked this question, I was besieged by everyone.

    "Could you not mention that, I don't want Yuan Bai to be missing for a few more months."

    "That's, Hara Shira ignores him, can you tell us someday the medicine for treating mania will be auctioned?"

    The leeks in the planting area have been harvested and are now being extracted into medicines. Since everyone is very concerned, Yuanbai told them: "This month, on the 28th, three days later, 10,000 medicines will be auctioned. You can prepare in advance. Go grab it."

    "It's great, just after the exam, you can grab the potion at ease!"

    Seeing everyone eager to try, Yuan Bai had to remind them: "I still have identity verification this time. Sentinels who have already suffered from severe mania have the right of first refusal."

.As far as the current situation is concerned, other healthy sentries are less likely to grab them.

    They didn't have any complaints. Many of them helped their relatives and friends who were sick to grab medicine.

    Yuan Bai spent most of the semester skipping classes, a small part of the class time was listening to the bible, sitting in the examination room and experiencing it all over the course of C.

    I hope the pharmacy teacher will not be too angry when he sees his test paper.

    After hurriedly handing in the papers, he went to the combat support department, found Xing Yalan, and took out something for her.

    "what is this?"

    Original White: "Inhibitor."

    "Why give me inhibitors?" She knew Yuanbai was good at preparing medicines, and took the inhibitors and looked at them carefully. "Is there any difference in this inhibitor?"

    "It's no different. I bought it in the school infirmary.".Yuan Bai found that he was particularly consuming this thing. After returning from that planet, he bought dozens of them and kept them as spares. He didn't want to be without inhibitors.

    Xing Yalan: "Then why give it to me?"

    "Give it back to you."

    Although Yuan Bai didn't say it clearly, Xing Yalan immediately guessed it: "The pheromone flavor on Fang Lin that day belongs to you!"