Chapter 59

Fang Lin thought he was embarrassed and turned around specially: "I don't look at you, let's change."

    Yuan Bai changed back slowly, put on his clothes, and saw Fang Lin holding the inhibitor aside, and felt that he was inexplicably angry. He touched his nose and whispered: "Okay."

    Fang Lin turned around and gave him an injection of inhibitor, finally concealing the pheromone smell on Yuan Bai's body.

    At this time, more than ten days of field training have passed, and there are still two or three days to go back.

    Their mission this time is still to find beacons, but the number is small, and whether they can be obtained depends on their personal ability.

    Fang Lin's mission has not yet been completed, but he has almost collected clues and determined who the beacon is on, so he can grab it before the time is over, and Yuan Bai will naturally follow.

.Fang Lin chose to squat around the stronghold where the task was handed in. Fortunately, the pheromone smell on his body dissipated. After hiding his breath, he would not be noticed.

    After a long time, the person holding the beacon appeared, an A-level sentry.

    The next thing is simple. Fang Lin's plan is to rush out and violently snatch the beacon. With his strength, the opponent is not an opponent at all.

    Originally, this matter should have gone smoothly, but as soon as Fang Lin showed up, he felt that he was enveloped by mental power, and some people even gathered mental power tentacles from the side to attack him.

    The sentry with the beacon has a guide helper, and seems to be a difficult senior guide.

.Fang Lin just wanted to make a quick battle with a mental attack, he felt that the opposing guide’s attack was blocked by a more majestic mental power, and this newly emerged mental power carried a faint deterrent force to make the opposing sentry and guide At the same time, the action stopped.

    Fang Lin immediately realized who made the move, touched the rabbit in his pocket to express his gratitude, walked to the shocked A-level sentry and stretched out his hand: "Give me the beacon."

    The A-level sentinel also noticed that his teammate's attack was blocked. They were not opponents. When they saw the person behind Fang Lin, they cut and reluctantly handed over the beacon: "It turned out to be an S-level guide. I'm unlucky. "

    Fang Lin turned his head with the beacon and found the girl who lent him the inhibitor standing behind him.

    The girl also felt the collision of the two mental powers. She was a little stunned. She saw that it was Fang Lin and immediately smiled and said hello: "What a coincidence."

.Fang Lin responded casually and went to the stronghold to hand in the task.

    There was still some time for the training to end. Fang Lin was waiting aside when he heard a few classmates gather together and whispered.

    "Did you hand in your beacon?"

    "No, I walked to the door of the stronghold and was robbed by someone, unlucky."

    "Who is so arrogant, don't you have a guide teammate?"

    The sentinels of the mecha department and the guides of the combat assistance department were trained in the field at the same time. Although the teacher did not group, it did not prevent them from operating in groups in private.

    Many people will find a teammate for results, so it is more likely to be safely brought back to the stronghold after getting the beacon.

    Fang Lin has been away from the crowd intentionally or unintentionally because of Yuan Bai's relationship, and didn't team up with anyone.

.The sentry who said that the beacon had been robbed, indicated Fang Lin's direction with his eyes, and said in a strange manner: "That's it, who is the S-level sentry, and the S-level guide will help."

    Although they didn't say the name, the few people around knew who the S-level guide was. Yuan Bai pricked his ears and listened to it. It seemed that he was called Xing Yalan.

    He was upset again. What happened to Xing Yalan was obviously Fang Lin he helped.

    Fang Lin heard it too, but he couldn't expose Yuan Bai's existence, couldn't explain it to others, and could only treat it as not hearing.

    Unexpectedly, Xing Yalan, who was sitting on the other side, did not explain from beginning to end.

    After the training was over, they boarded the spacecraft, and after a few big-mouthed sentinels' publicity, almost everyone knew that Fang Lin and Xing Yalan cooperated and grabbed other people's beacons to complete the mission.

.Qiao Yuesi also came over to congratulate Fang Lin deliberately: "Xing Yalan is a big beauty, with a good personality, and your level is also matched. It's just right to be together."

    Yuan Bai poked his head out of his pocket angrily when he heard it, and stared at Qiao Yuesi.

    "You think too much." Fang Lin casually pressed Yuan Bai back.

    Although his movements were very fast, Qiao Yuesi still saw it, and was surprised: "You even bring rabbits for field training, how much do you like rabbits?!"

    "I like it very much." Fang Lin replied simply.

    Originally, Yuan Bai was still angrily arching his fingers, and instantly fell silent when he heard this answer, and lay motionless in his pocket.

    Until he got off the spaceship and returned to the villa, Yuan Bai's brain kept thinking about those words.

    Does Fang Lin take care of him because he likes rabbits?
.