Chapter 9

Li Hongming became ill in the middle of the night.

    It was still an old problem, his lion couldn't wake up, and he himself fainted.

    There was a medical team in Li Hongming's entourage who was specifically responsible for treating him. He was caught from the rest room by the guards in the middle of the night and ran across the corridor, alarming almost everyone on the spacecraft.

    When Yuan Bai went out, Fang Lin just next door opened the door, and the two rushed over.

    Li Hongming's rest room was crowded with people. Several doctors surrounded him for emergency treatment, and some people were checking his lion.

    Yuan Bai stood at the door and saw Li Hongming on the bed pale, with blue lips, and only a bathrobe scribbled on him. He heard from the doctor that he was taking a bath when he fainted and was drowning. Fortunately, he was discovered by the guard in time, otherwise the consequences would be disastrous.

    The situation is not optimistic now.

.Qiao Yuesi arrived earlier than they did, dripping with water on the tips of his hair, and wore his pajamas upside down in a hurry, and ran over when he received the news.

    "How many times has it been this month?" Qiao Yuesi asked the guard who found it.

    "the third time."

    Before the end of the month, I was in a coma three times.

    Qiao Yuesi sighed weakly, leaned against the wall and wiped his face vigorously, his eyes full of worry.

    "I think he is too high grade, so he can't cure his illness." Qiao Yuesi said in a low voice, "It would be great if he was an S grade like me."

    "Because of his illness, I didn't dare to make him angry, but it got worse and worse."

    No wonder he and Fang Xiayang half-fighted and shut up obediently.

    Yuanbai patted him on the shoulder, "With so many doctors, there will always be a way."

."Those doctors have treated him for ten years, and at most they hang his life and can't cure him."

    The higher the sentinel, the stronger the spiritual realm, which is beyond the reach of ordinary people, and it is very difficult to treat.

    Li Hongming was awakened as a 2S-level sentry at the age of eight. The royal family thought that he was a peerless genius and celebrated for several days. No one thought that his spiritual body would not be able to take it back, and his super high level had become his life reminder.

    The psychic body and the host are interdependent, and the psychic body is in a sleepy state for a long time, and the host will also be affected.

    If this situation continues, Li Hongming will never wake up someday, and according to the frequency of his current coma, this day will not be too far.

    The doctor was busy until late at night, and Qiao Yuesi sat outside the door stubbornly guarding, Yuan Bai and Fang Lin also accompanied him.

    "Master Qiao.A doctor came out, his face solemn, "Your Royal Highness's situation is a bit serious this time."

    "What's the matter?" Qiao Yuesi's tone was tense.

    "His Royal Highness drowned and suffocated for a few seconds."

    Halfway through the words, Qiao Yuesi's expression was not right, and the doctor hurriedly said the following words: "But the rescue is in time. Now there is no life-threatening. It means that you will be in a coma for longer than usual..."