Chapter 24

High-level guides use mental power to invade the brains of low-level guides, which is a serious invasion of privacy.

    Generally, this method is only used in special circumstances, such as torture.

    If the level of the guide being tortured is high and the mental barrier is particularly thick, it will take a lot of effort to succeed.

    Yuan Bai, a poor E-level guide with little mental power, didn't know what the mental power barrier was, and his brain was completely unobstructed in front of the senior guide.

    If he is really an ordinary E-level guide, now his mind is clearly probed by Instructor Zheng.

    The Guidance Association couldn't directly test his healing power, so it came up with this method.

    Using military training, in the name of guiding mental training, seized the opportunity to invade his brain.

    I have to say that this is a disgusting thing.

.Qiao Yuesi asked nervously: "His mental power didn't hurt you, right?"

    "No." Yuan Bai shook his head, "I was driven out."

    Seeing instructor Zheng's distorted expression, he should be very uncomfortable after being attacked by him with magic techniques.

    Yuan Bai had enough confidence to protect his brain, and he was even more worried about Shen Yunyi.

    Shen Yunyi will be troubled by the Guidance Association, and it is because of him.

    "What will happen to instructor Shen?"

    "It won't be so much." Qiao Yuesi sighed, "At most, remove his position, report criticism, and fine a large amount of star coins."

    Yuan Bai: "..." Doesn't it sound good?

    "They will let Instructor Shen and..." And his sentry forcibly unbound again?

.Yuan Bai looked at Qiao Yuesi's dejected look, and swallowed when he said the words, and couldn't bear to ask.

    "Yes." Qiao Yuesi could easily guess what he wanted to ask.

    In fact, it is no longer as dangerous as before to unbind it again.

    The most dangerous time for Qiao Yuesi’s brother was in July. At that time, his mania was out of control. The Qiao family tried every means to recover. Qiao’s father and Qiao’s mother looked at his painful son and even gave birth to him. Thoughts of relief.

    At that time, Qiao Yuesi almost gave up and cried secretly, but a few days later, news came from the nursing home that his brother's situation was under control again, and it could be delayed for at least another two months.

    The explanation given by the nursing home was that it had used drugs that were still in the research and development stage. Qiao Yuesi was only happy at first, and never expected Shen Yunyi to help.

.When he rushed to the nursing home that day, he also met Shen Yunyi with a haggard face.

    Before Shen Yunyi and his brother had been unbound, Qiao Yue thought about understanding rationally, and complaining somewhat emotionally.

    When meeting people, greetings are tough, "Why are you here?"

    Shen Yunyi still looked like a poisonous tongue: "Come and see him for the last time."

    Qiao Yuesi almost died of anger when he heard it, and deliberately choked back: "Then you shouldn't come now, my brother is fine for the time being."