Chapter 49

After the military training, Li Hongming moved out of the dormitory and now lives in a villa near the college.

    When Yuan Bai received the notice, it was already the next afternoon. He hurried over and first saw the butler waiting at the gate.

    "How is Li Hongming?" Yuan Bai asked.

    The butler looks very young, his mental quality seems to be excellent, and he has no worries at all: "It's okay."

    It doesn't sound very serious.

    Yuan Bai entered the villa and did not see the busy medical team he imagined. Instead, he saw Li Hongming sitting leisurely on the sofa drinking tea, with delicate snacks in front of him, as if waiting for someone to have afternoon tea together.

    "You are here." Seeing Yuan Bai, Li Hongming smiled and greeted him.

.Yuan Bai looked at this person from head to toe, and couldn't see where there was an accident. After thinking about it for a long time, he suddenly reacted: "You don't use medicine?!"

    "Well, it's useless, I don't trust Sun Yanru's level of medicine very much." Li Hongming nodded.

    "Then why did you pretend to use it and pretend to be sick?" Now the entire academy knows that the fifth prince has taken sick leave, and there are all guesses.

    Li Hongming took a sip of tea, and said leisurely: "She is too motivated, so she has to take a blow so that she won't bother me with something that doesn't know the effect of the medicine."

    Original White: "..."

    "I heard that you are competing for this. She is so active, Yuan Bai, why are you not active?"

    Yuan Bai said without expression: "It's right that I'm not active, I shouldn't have come to see you." This liar was actually playing tricks.

.Li Hongming poured him a cup of tea: "Don't be angry, I heard that you recently planted new fruits, how about it, what effect?"

    "It can poison people to death." Yuan Baiqi sat down and took a sip of tea. It was unexpectedly normal and there was no strange smell.

    "Durian? I heard everyone say that the medicine you sold yesterday to make the inhibitors ineffective was extracted from durian?"

    "Yes." Yuan Bai took another bite of the snack, the taste was average, not as delicious as he made himself.

    Li Hongming was a little strange: "How did you think of growing durian?"

    It was Fang Lin's bad idea. It didn't mean that a peculiar illness requires peculiar fruits. As a result, this was planted and a group of people complained.

    Yuan Bai now looks at Li Hongming and deliberately said in anger: "Just pick whatever, I'm going to grow avocados for you next time. Do you like avocados?"

.The corner of Li Hongming's mouth twitched: "As long as it has an effect, it does not matter."

    At this time, the butler took the test results, and Li Hongming flipped through it casually, somewhat surprised: "Is the guide element in the medicine?"

    Steward: "It's a high-level guide element. It has the same effect as the guide element in strawberries."

    "What kind of guide?" Yuan Bai asked.

    Li Hongming: "Sun Yanru gave me the potion, and it contained guide elements."

    It seemed that she was still measured and did not come up with any weird medicine.