Chapter 27

"Have you raised a rabbit?" Fang Lin asked Yuan Bai during the training the next day.

    Original White: "!" Rabbit!

    He was sluggish for a few seconds as he was struck by lightning, and his brain was blank. After a while, he realized that Fang Lin said "You raised a rabbit" instead of "You are a rabbit".

    "Yes... Yeah." Yuan Bai struggled to find his voice, and reached out to touch the top of his head. It was so dangerous that he almost showed his ears, "I have a rabbit."

    Fang Lin looked suspicious when he saw his movements.

    What is the habit of wearing a hat when you are afraid of the mental body and touching the top of your head when you are nervous?

    "When did you raise the rabbit?"

    "Just... the first few days of school." Yuan Bai's voice became lower and lower, and asked in confusion, "How did you know I raised a rabbit?"

.Fang Lin: "I went to see you yesterday. You were not there. I saw a sleeping rabbit on your bed."

    Yuan Bai: "..." If time can go back, he must be sleeping under the bed.

    "Oh, I went to the training room." Yuan Bai quickly changed the subject, trying to ignore the rabbit.

    "Which training room?" They haven't officially started class yet, and don't have their own training room.

    Yuan Bai quietly breathed a sigh of relief, and talked about borrowing Qiao Yueran's training room to plant. Fang Lin has eaten his strawberries and knows that the things he grows are special.

    Sure enough, Fang Lin's attention was distracted and asked about his planting. When he first saw Fang Lin when he first walked in, he said that he was going to plant. Fang Lin was not optimistic. He couldn't explain, and he had no friends.

.When the two of them talked about this, Fang Lin sighed: "The friend who taught you the planting method is yourself. I didn't expect you to have such a talent for planting."

    "Well, I don't have that...healing power, so I am good at planting." Yuan Bai was a little proud of his planting ability.

    As soon as he relaxed, he heard Fang Lin ask: "But you didn't have an awakening guide at that time, how do you know that you have healing power?"

    Original White: "..."

    Brother, how come you have such a good memory.

    "I feel it... Just like when you are about to wake up, you can't eat spicy food... When I'm about to wake up, I can also vaguely feel the healing power..." Yuan Bai regretted mentioning this, otherwise we should discuss shooting training. .

    "That's it." Fang Lin was reluctantly persuaded, took a look at him, and asked, "What are you planting in the training room?"

."carrot."

    "Oh, what do you feed the rabbit?"

    "Carrot...nutrient!" He almost said smoothly, Yuan Bai bit his lip and became vigilant. Why did he talk about rabbits again? !

    "Nutrition?" Fang Lin was a little surprised, "Does the rabbit eat it?"

    Yuanbai choked silently: "Eat, it's easy to feed... Let's talk about shooting training..."

    Fang Lin looked thoughtful and finally let him go.

    During the lunch break, Fang Lin followed Meng Wei into the bathroom horribly. He knocked on the door of the cubicle when he was finished vomiting and said, "Meng student, I want to ask you a question."