Chapter 20

Since Fang Lin said that he has alien blood, Yuan Bai has taken this matter to heart.

    How did Fang Lin know?

    The book describes that Fang Lin and the original owner lived together in a welfare institution since childhood. They were the same age and went to the same school. Fang Lin's grades were particularly good. The original owner was the opposite and dropped out of school early. Then the relationship gradually alienated, until the original owner wanted to harm Fang Lin.

    The best stage of their relationship is probably the orphanage period not mentioned in the book.

    Did Fang Lin know it when he was a child?

    The original Bai was puzzled.

    If Fang Lin really knew something, or even what kind of alien bloodline he had, wouldn't it be unnecessary to make up another one.

    So Yuanbai looked for an opportunity to test Fang Lin around the corners: "Do you still remember our affairs in the orphanage?"

    "remember.".Fang Lin was standing in front of the urinal and untied his pants, and said without raising his head.

    The bathroom is not a good place to talk, but the training tasks are too tight, it is difficult to find opportunities to be alone, and can't take care of so many. Yuan Bai is separated from him by a position, and then asks: "Where are we meeting for the first time? "

    Fang Lin paused for a while, as if he was reminiscing, "When you were five years old, you just came and said that I was a girl and didn't have any dicks, so I was beaten up."

    Original White: "..."

    It's not surprising that Fang Lin is so beautiful now and looked like a girl when he was a child.

    Speaking of Xiaojiji, as long as it is a boy, he is more thoughtful in this regard, and Yuanbai is no exception. He glanced sneakily and couldn't help cursing the original owner in his heart.

    I told you that your mouth was cheap, but now you lose, and they are bigger than you.

.Yuan Bai hurriedly finished putting on his pants and washing his hands with Fang Lin's back facing.

    Since the original owner only entered the orphanage at the age of five and was sent there before he was born, it should be because his parents had an accident later.

    "I don't know if I have any other family members?" Yuan Bai continued to talk.

    Fang Lin fell silent behind him. Yuan Bai waited for a long time. Before he could speak, he turned his head and found a little bit of unbearableness in his eyes.

    "how?"

    "No more." Fang Lin hesitated. "Your parents died in a car accident. The police didn't find your other relatives, so they sent you to the orphanage."

    Yuan Bai recalled carefully, without any memory, his mind was blank: "Why don't I remember?"

    "The dean told me.".Fang Lin said, "She said that you have lost some of your memories, and told me not to beat you, so as not to remember you, those memories will make you miserable."

    Okay, thanks to the dean.

    "Do you know my parents?"

    "They are all ordinary people in District 4. They seem to be trainers in the planting area." At that time, Fang Lin was too young to be sure.

    Having finally said that, Yuan Bai quickly asked: "Do you know that my parents have alien ancestry?"

    The other party shook his head without hesitation: "I don't know."