Chapter 52

When the YS medicine first appeared, Fang Xiao went to the Sun Group to investigate, and he has been perfunctory. In the past few years, he has gained very little.

    This time I finally met Sun Yanru, who was delivered to the door, and finally let him draw out useful information.

    At this time, the hall of the villa at night was full of people and brightly lit.

    Standing among a group of guards, Sun Yanru looked at Yuan Bai on the stairs, thinking that his ears had misheard: "YS medicine will destroy the cloud of consciousness, there is no cure, why should you use it?"

    Yuan Bai: "I didn't want it either, it was an accident."

    At that time, the gangster stared at Fang Lin. Yuan Bai didn't want to become a brain damage, so he blocked Fang Lin. As a result, he was pierced and then awakened, which caused a great chaos.

    "You awakened by medicine?" Sun Yanru was shocked.

    "Yes."

.Sun Yanru: "YS potion inspired you to heal?"

    "You think too much." That kind of poisonous medicine is unstable after using it, how can it stimulate healing power, "On the contrary, the medicine limits my healing power. Without that medicine, my healing power will be higher."

    This is what Yuanbai wanted to understand later.

    When he ate the first carrot, both his mental power and mana were raised to A level. After the mana was increased, plants grew faster. Yuan Bai wanted to make a fool of himself, and he ate half a carrot, the effect was not so obvious. The mana increased very much. Small, the same is true of mental power.

    Carrots can treat the sequelae of YS potion, the ones he has greatly improved in front of him should be limited mana.

    "That's really unfortunate." Sun Yanru glanced at him, "The sequelae of YS medicine is serious, and your healing power is a pity."

.Yuan Bai said lightly: "It's nothing to regret, I have resolved the sequelae."

    "Are you serious?" Sun Yanru looked surprised, "Did you solve the sequelae of YS medicine?"

    "Yes."

    Sun Yanru: "Use YA potion? The more that potion is used, the more damage it will do to the cloud of consciousness."

    Yuan Bai: "Of course it's not YA, it's my own medicine. It's green, pollution-free and has no side effects, and it tastes very good."

    Fang Xiao said meaningfully: "Ms. Sun, there are some outsiders in this world. Some people can turn psychoactive drugs into YS, and some people can completely solve the sequelae of YS."

    Sun Yanru was stunned on the spot.

    Fang Xiao took her away, and when the Sun Group found out, it replaced her with the information of the researcher who had escaped.

.The researcher was Qiu Nan, a B-level guide who had been divorced for many years. He fell seriously ill three years ago and was fired from the research office. He disappeared afterwards.

    After the Sun group found out that the psychoactive drug was missing, they searched for Qiu Nan for a long time, and finally found out that he had left the Imperial Capital District and went to the agreement area. There was no news after that.

    He has a son named Qiu Xin, who was an ordinary person three years ago. After Qiu Nan disappeared, Qiu Xin also dropped out of school and probably left with Qiu Nan.