Chapter 25

Infirmary.

    Instructor Zheng was lying unconscious on the medical bed.

    The school doctor was checking him: "What's wrong with him?"

    "Well." Yuan Bai squeezed the corners of his clothes with both hands, his eyes were confused, "He may be too tired from training."

    "It's also possible that I didn't rest well last night." Qiao Yuesi followed.

    Instructor Chu sullen his face: "That is, when he was training, he suddenly fell to the ground without warning."

    The school doctor looked at the three of them, his expression difficult to say: "You mean, he is tired to sleep now."

    Original White: "..."

    Qiao Yuesi and Instructor Chu didn't know, only guessing that it had something to do with Yuan Bai.

    The three of them stared wide-eyed, and none of them spoke.

    Instructor Zheng is a member of the Guidance Association. He may know the plan of the Association.

.Since instructor Zheng can use mental power to probe his brain, he can also invade backwards with magic power.

    Yuan Bai had also heard other demons mention about soul search before, and it was said that it was not difficult to operate.

    Hearing that he was willing to train and needed help, instructor Zheng immediately took the bait and readily agreed.

    Last time I was pierced by his force, this time instructor Zheng also specifically instructed Yuan Bai: "Don't resist, relax your brain, and let my spiritual power touch your spiritual power."

    Yuan Bai cooperated very well, and when instructor Zheng's mental power was released, when the mental barrier was at its weakest, he instantly counter-attacked with his magical force and performed the soul search technique.

    The duration does not exceed ten seconds.

    When Yuan Bai offered to train, the guides in the class looked at him as if they were looking at a mentally retarded person, and they all regarded him as a fool who sent him to the door to explore his brain.

.Everyone clearly saw the process of instructor Zheng "helping" him.

    Mental power and mana power were invisible to the naked eye. Everyone only saw the two standing facing each other. Ten seconds later, instructor Zheng suddenly fell down with a "puff" sound, and the sound of falling to the ground all sounded painful.

    I don't know if Yuan Bai's soul search level is too bad, or the people here can't bear the soul search technique.

    In short, instructor Zheng went into a coma on the spot like this.

    The guide students were in confusion, and the instructor Chu came forward in time and sent the people to the infirmary.

    Yuan Bai, who was the closest to instructor Zheng at the time, also followed.

    The infirmary of the First College is well-equipped. The school doctor conducted a comprehensive examination of Instructor Zheng and found that his mental power was confused and his consciousness cloud was seriously damaged, as if he had been maliciously attacked.

    The school doctor asked Yuan Bai seriously: "Instructor Zheng was guiding you in training?"

."Yes." Yuan Bai had a guilty conscience.