Chapter 26

Fang Xiao quickly answered the phone.

    "Fang Lin?"

    "Hello, I am Yuan Bai."

    "It's you, I'm looking for you." There was a sound of closing the door from Fang Xiao, as if he had found a quiet place, "Are you okay lately? Do you have a headache?"

    "No, I'm fine." On the contrary, the others are not very good.

    "Whether mental power has declined? Is the cloud of consciousness still intact?" Fang Xiao asked next.

    The original white's E-level mental power can't be felt even if it declines, but there is no problem with the cloud of consciousness: "It's all very good, what's wrong?"

    Fang Xiao's voice became serious: "The following things I want to tell you, please be sure to keep them secret."

    "No problem." Yuan Bai nodded, curious.

."The potion you were injected last time is No. 12 of the YS series, which allows people with awakening potential to awaken the guide in advance."

    "Wait." Yuan Bai couldn't help interrupting him. "A person with the potential to awaken must be awakened after being injected?"

    The original book said that the potion could increase the probability of awakening, but it did not mention this condition.

    "That's right." Fang Xiao said affirmatively, "Only people with potential can awaken after being injected. Other people will almost certainly die after being injected."

    Yuan Bai opened his mouth wide in surprise. What kind of medicine is this to help awakening? This is clearly an IQ tax.

    Fang Xiao: "Moreover, the No. 12 potion will overdraft the guide's potential and produce sequelae. It is currently known that mental power will continue to decline, the cloud of consciousness will be damaged, and it will become full of holes."

    "It's like being attacked maliciously." Yuan Bai blurted out.

.Fang Xiao paused, and asked vigilantly: "You know? Is something wrong with your consciousness cloud?"

    "No, but I met one." Yuan Bai told him the results of Instructor Zheng's inspection, and briefly said what happened.

    Fang Xiao is an investigator with a keen mind, not as foolish as Qiao Yuesi. After listening to his covert narration, he pondered for a moment, and said something that shocked Yuan Bai's heart: "Your mental power is really special."

    He couldn't think that Yuan Bai had mana, so he attributed these abnormal situations to Yuan Bai's mental power.

    Too much is wrong, Yuan Bai dare not say anything.

    Fang Xiao had long suspected that this matter had something to do with the Guidance Association, but there was no evidence. The situation that Yuan Bai discovered by accident happened to help a lot. "The information you provided is very useful, and I will go back to investigate immediately."

.Afterwards, the two talked about the situation of Instructor Zheng. Fang Xiao said that after using the medicine, the higher the level of awakening, the greater the sequelae. Although Yuanbai has no symptoms for the time being, he must go to the hospital for treatment in time if problems are discovered in the future. .

    "The person who has developed YS medicine should be very interested in your mental power."

    Fang Xiao finally urged him: "Protect your brain."