Chapter 55

Yuan Bai had been in class with Fang Lin for a few days, and understood the truth that he could not choose his major according to his name. The fruits and vegetables he planted had the effect of pharmacy, so he chose the pharmacy major, which was really sloppy.

    Now he thinks Fang Lin's mecha profession is more interesting.

    Mecha Department one week of theory class and one week of practical class, this week happens to be a practical class.

    When Fang Lin went to the mecha room, he was stopped by a few sentries.

    "Where is Yuan Bai?"

    Yuan Bai had been missing for a few days, and many people were eager to buy a potion to increase mental power, so they came to Fang Lin.

    "I don't know." Fang Lin still said.

    "You don't live together, how could you not know?"

    They saw Fang Lin as a civilian, and didn't take him seriously. He had a bad attitude, and Fang Lin's tone was unceremonious: "I know I won't tell you."

.Several sentries clenched their fists angrily.

    When Fang Lin drove the mecha to the training ground, he was surrounded by several people.

    Yuanbai lied on the console to remind him: "Chi Chi Chi!"

    "Don't worry." Fang Lin manipulated the mecha to turn around, neatly kicked the person closest to him, and then calmly explained the buttons on the console to Yuan Bai, "Don't you want to learn to drive the mecha, I Teach you now."

    Yuan Bai jumped on his shoulders, lowered his head and listened carefully to his explanation, remembering the use of the keys.

    When Fang Lin stopped, Yuan Bai looked up and found that the surrounding mechas were all lying on the ground. Some were even judged to be damaged in the energy warehouse, and the people inside were directly ejected.

    Fang Lin: "They are very slow. Even if you can't predict in advance, you won't have time to fight back when you see their movements."

.Simply put, these people are weak.

    Yuan Bai seemed to understand, and felt that his eyes couldn't keep up with their speed.

    Fang Lin raised his hand and touched his ear: "Use your mental power to see it more clearly than with your eyes."

    Yuan Bai released his mental power and scanned the surroundings. Sure enough, he felt his vision widened a lot. Suddenly he saw a black mecha rushing over from the side.

    "Chiji!"

    Fang Lin quickly controlled the mecha to raise an arm to open the defensive shield, and with a loud bang, it blocked the opponent's full blow.

    "This person uses a star series mecha. It is good at defense and has strong impact, but the speed is relatively slow." Fang Lin kept on hand, quickly inputting instructions, "Such a mecha is best dealt with. Just find the opponent's Energy warehouse, and then—"

.Fang Lin abruptly took the opponent's attack a few times, deliberately revealing a weak point of defense. When the opponent attacked from the left, he accelerated from the right to the opponent's back in advance, and shot the opponent's mech back at close range.

    "——Aim at his energy tank, the closer the distance is, the better, turn on the maximum firepower."

    There was a loud bang, and the opponent's mecha stopped moving.