Chapter 58

Yuan Bai turned into a rabbit and hid in Fang Lin's pocket, smuggling to this planet smoothly.

    This time was different from last time. Fang Lin and the others could no longer carry food when they entered the forest, so they had to find a way to eat.

    Yuanbai secretly hid some seeds, and after separating from the others, he first found a place to give birth to some fruits.

    "I suddenly found out that I was the most suitable for field training." You can take out food anytime, anywhere, and you can live in the field as long as you want.

    Fang Lin couldn't disagree.

    Although the possibility was very low, Fang Lin stayed by his side for two days, afraid that Yuan Bai would have another accident.

    In the past two days, Yuan Bai concentrated on cultivating, using the fastest method to increase mana. This method was a bit wasteful, but it worked extremely fast.

.Two days later, the surrounding black woods all disappeared. Occasionally, the students passing by discovered this unexplainable weird phenomenon. They had already contacted the teachers outside, and Fang Lin had to let Yuan Bai change a few positions.

    In this way, a lot of black woods were harmed, the original white's mana was doubled, and the whole person was filled with a scent of vegetation. It was obviously very light, but Fang Lin, who was waiting on the side, was completely hot and beat himself. A shot of inhibitor.

    "Yuan Bai, has your inhibitor failed?"

    "Ah, do you?" Yuan Bai raised his arm and smelled it, "I don't feel it."

    Fang Lin felt very much, and suggested that he get another injection of inhibitor.

    When the original white came out, it was in the shape of a rabbit, and Fang Lin brought his clothes for him, without inhibitors at all, "This...I don't have inhibitors now."

.He also knew that this would not work, and after thinking about it, there was only one move left to change back to a rabbit.

    Fang Lin: "..."

    In the next few days, Fang Lin took a rabbit with a high-level guide pheromone smell, and wherever he went, he would attract many scent-sensitive sentinels.

    "I seem to smell the senior guide?"

    "It's over there, I see people!"

    When they catch up to see who it is, they are surprised: "Why are you?"

    Fang Lin was the first in the military training assessment, and everyone in the entire mecha department knew him.

    "Why are you so rich in the pheromone taste of the guide?"

    Everyone's eyes were filled with suspicion, and the tone of inquiry seemed like Fang Lin had just forced the guide.

    "It just broke the pheromone perfume." Fang Lin said blankly.

.The number of guides is small, and perfumes that mimic the pheromone taste of guides are very popular, especially for single sentries.

    Although everyone knows that this kind of perfume sells well, most people buy it secretly, and of course use it secretly.

    Hearing that Fang Lin had to wear this perfume in field training, and it was shattered and covered all over his body. Everyone looked at him instantly like a hungry|thirsty metamorphosis.

    Fang Lin felt bitter and couldn't tell, and walked away sullenly.

    I met people several times in a row, and received wave after wave of complicated eyes. Fortunately, Fang Lin could not help but put his hand in his pocket and pinched Madoka's tail.

    "Chiji." Xiao Yuan turned around guiltily, and licked his fingers flatly.

    Fang Lin's heart was pounding with a soft and wet|hot touch, and he quickly retracted his hand.

    Another day later, Fang Lin met a female guide.

.The female guide is a combat assistant professional, just like Joe Yueran, she will participate in field training with the sentinel.

    When I met Fang Lin, because I was so close, I also smelled the guide pheromone on his body. The girl had a relatively straightforward personality. She stood in front of him and asked, "Fang Lin, do you have a guide?"

    Fang Lin touched Xiaoyuan's fluff, "Not yet."

    The girl's face eased when she heard it, her tone was lighter: "What's the smell on you?"

    The excuse of pheromone perfume is too wretched|trivial, and Fang Lin is embarrassed to say it in front of the guide girl.

    "A friend forgot to bring the inhibitor, and the pheromone got on me."

    Seeing that Fang Lin is alone now, the girl puts a smile on her mouth, and takes out an inhibitor from her bag: "I have something extra here. Where is your friend? Let's send it to her together. "
."Thank you, he is inconvenient now, I can send it to him." Fang Lin took it.

    Of course the girl would not agree. She chased him and asked, "Is she alone now, where is she hiding? You are a sentry. It is more inconvenient to send her inhibitors, otherwise I will send them to her?"

    "no need."

    "Fang Lin." The girl called him suddenly, "Do you really not think about what I asked you last time?"

    Fang Lin paused, and just about to speak, the girl interrupted him: "I am an S-level guide, and you are an S-level sentry. Our majors can often participate in field training together. You can think about it again."

    She left without hearing Fang Lin's answer.

    Fang Lin took the inhibitor and found a concealed place, and put the rabbit on the ground: "Change it back, I'll give you an injection of the inhibitor, or you will be discovered soon."

.Madoka was still thinking about the girl's words just now, she felt a little uncomfortable in her heart for no reason, dropped her ears and lay on the ground, motionless.

    "What's the matter?" Fang Lin rubbed his back.

    Madoka is in a bad mood and doesn't want to transform.