Chapter 70

The original white villa was not safe, and Fang Lin took the rabbit back to Fang's house.

    The Fang family is preparing for a banquet these days, and the servants are cleaning the room and replacing clean carpets.

    The admiral and his wife Lin paid much attention to each other, and the servants did not dare to neglect, seeing Fang Lin come back to greet him.

    The butler brought a stack of invitation letters: "Second Young Master, the banquet is scheduled for the day after tomorrow. I have prepared some invitation letters for you. Do you see anyone else who needs to be added?"

    Yuan Bai was a little curious about what the noble banquet invitation letter looked like, so he stretched out his furry head and took a peek at Fang Lin's hand.

    Fang Lin flipped it casually. Most of the people invited were his aristocratic classmates, including Qiao Yuesi and Li Hongming. When he saw Xing Yalan, Fang Lin stopped and took out the one. NS."

    Seeing Yuanbai looking up, Fang Lin touched his back.

.Seeing the rabbit, the butler thoughtfully asked: "Second Young Master, do you need me to help you prepare pet biscuits?"

    "Need not."

    "Pet nest, at least prepare a pet toilet, it is so small, it will fall off when using the toilet."

    Yuan Bai was stretching his paws and pulling his invitation letter. He couldn't control the intensity of the toilet when he dropped the toilet.

    "Hey?" The butler wanted to reach out to stop him, but Fang Lin didn't let him touch it. He first grabbed the rabbit and placed it in his palm.

    "This is an invitation letter from Mr. Yuan. I heard that you have a good relationship with Mr. Yuan. May I prepare another one for you?"

    "Forget it, he won't come." Fang Lin tidied up the remaining invitations, "Send these for me, thank you."

.Guan Qi didn't know when he was going to kill him again. Yuan Bai didn't plan to change back in a short time, and he couldn't attend the banquet in human form. It would be a waste to prepare an invitation letter.

    The taste changed when the housekeeper heard this, thinking that there was some conflict between the two, and quickly told Madam Fang the news.

    Soon after Fang Lin returned to the room, he was preparing flower pots and cultivated soil. Mrs. Fang came to care about him: "Is it still used to living at home?"

    "Habit."

    "It's good to get used to it. Tell me if you need anything." Madam Fang asked after seeing his flowerpot, "I heard that Yuanbai is very good at planting. I have some flower seeds that he can help me plant. ?"

    "Of course." Fang Lin glanced at the rabbit. "However, he is in trouble recently and it is not convenient to show up. It may take some time before he can help."

.Yuan Bai winked at him, and the rabbit form can also be planted.

    Of course Fang Lin knew, but he couldn't explain to Mrs. Fang, and he couldn't say that the flowers were planted by pets when he took out the flowers.

    Madam Fang breathed a sigh of relief: "That's right, can Yuan Bai not come to the banquet?"

    "Um."

    "Yuan Bai is in trouble, do you need our help?"

    "No, he is safe now, no one can find him."