Chapter 22

The new instructor's surname is Shen. He is tall and wears a neat military uniform. He looks brave and heroic. If he didn't know in advance that this was a guide instructor, Yuan Bai might think of him as a sentry.

    Instructor Shen held a higher position. Instructor Chu saw him and saluted him.

    The two instructors discussed the training plan. Instructor Shen was more casual: "First physical training, and then mental training in the afternoon."

    He also wanted to see the fitness level of the class guide.

    As a result, instructor Shen was very dissatisfied.

    "Student Fang, do you have any grudges against the low-stake barbed wire? Do you have to stare at it for a few seconds before crawling down?"

    Fang Xiayang disliked the dust on the ground and would smear his pants. The most annoying thing was this training, and he would pause here.

    "Since you have a grudge, you should practice a few more times."

.Fang Xiayang blocked his chest in one breath, clenched his fists, gritted his teeth and squatted down.

    Instructor Shen turned to the next person again: "Student Sun, is the single-plank bridge that difficult? Twenty-meter single-plank bridge, have you fallen 21 times?"

    Sun Yanru: "..." She didn't want her balance to be too poor.

    "Student Jiang, your physical strength--"

    Jiang Ling stood up straight stubbornly, not daring to wipe the sweat dripping from his head.

    "——If this is still the case during the assessment, I may not let you pass." Instructor Shen said mercilessly.

    The new instructors are obviously stricter than the Chu instructors.

    He evaluated the guides in the class one by one, which was a public sentence.

    Finally it was the original white's turn.

    "Former classmate."

    The original white is an exciting spirit.

.Instructor Shen stood in front of him, looked at him for a while, and said unexpectedly: "Very good."

    Yuan Bai's heart trembled.

    Sure enough, I saw that the guides in the class were peeking at him, and the expression in his eyes was almost plain written, seeing you, a guide with no mental energy, what to do in the afternoon?

    When eating in the cafeteria at noon, Yuan Bai was also thinking about what to do.

    Instructor Shen is so strict, the guide is not physically strong and he will be mocked, and the mental training fails to meet his requirements. How should he be treated?

    Yuan Bai could hardly imagine that picture.

    Finally, in the afternoon training, instructor Shen first demonstrated to everyone. He put on his blindfold and released his mental power to detect the location of the obstacle. It only took fifteen minutes to pass it all.

    "That's it, replace your eyes with mental power." Instructor Shen's teaching words are concise and concise.

.Mental power is part of the guide, and it is used like instinct. Everyone understands how to operate it, but it requires more practice.

    After an afternoon of training, Fang Xiayang passed it all in 30 minutes.

    Sun Yanru took thirty-two minutes.