Chapter 35

Fang Lin was fined to suspend military training for three days. During the confrontation training, Yuan Bai was left alone.

    He simply asked for leave from the instructor directly and gave birth to leek seedlings in the greenhouse.

    Qiao Yuean helped him hire a planter, where the young leek seedlings can be transplanted to the planting area for others to take care of.

    The mana consumed by sprouting seedlings is greatly reduced, and the original white can spawn one piece a day.

    If these seedlings are mature, they can probably extract hundreds of therapeutic agents.

    I hope that their therapeutic effects will not be too bad.

    There is another surprise. After more than half a month, the carrots spawned by the original white are much taller. The mana absorbed by them seems to be saturated, and the original white will no longer be sucked up. Instead, it emits a faint sweetness. The taste is similar to that of the original white wood mana.

.Now they can grow on their own, and grow faster in the moonlight.

    Yuanbai moved them to a high place, opened the skylight, and within half a month, they could mature.

    I don't know what the effect will be.

    Even if it doesn't work, it smells delicious, at least without the terrible smell of rotten eggs.

    For the remaining fruit seeds and saplings, Yuanbai planted some grapes first, but did not plant fruit trees, worrying that the fruit trees would grow too high.

    The training went smoothly for the next few days. Everyone learned Fang Xiayang's lesson. They didn't chat during training, and occasionally passed by the place where Yuan Bai and Fang Lin were hiding, and they carefully closed their mouths.

    Only Jiangling would shout "Are you there, Yuanbai?" every time he passed by that strange stone.

    Yuan Bai hides across the stone, sees clearly, holding the marker gun, really wanting to send him out with a single shot.
."Is he idle, come here to ask every time?"

    Fang Lin: "He is too concerned about you, don't let him know that we are here."

    Yuan Bai slowly put down the gun and let Jiang Ling leave.

    Being too close to Fang Lin, Yuan Bai didn't dare to practice, so he started a long-lost game.

    Since the beginning of planting in the academy, Yuanbai hasn't had time to play games for a long time. This business game has been updated again, and now you can search for players around you.

    Yuan Bai found that there were still a lot of people playing this game in the academy, and there were still three people in this training ground alone.

    One of them was Jiang Ling. The two had exchanged game experience together during the entrance test. They did not identify with each other and reluctantly added friends. After that, Yuanbai did not go online.

    Only now I discovered that Jiangling had sent a lot of news during this period.

.[Yuan Bai, I heard that you have a good relationship with Qiao Yuesi. Is he your sentry? 】

    [Yuan Bai, your healing power sounds great! 】

    [What a coincidence, we all have alien blood. 】

    [Yuan Bai, why don't you speak, your farmland can be harvested! 】

    Most of them were sent in the first week of enrollment. Later, when I saw that Yuanbai had not been online, I stopped.