Chapter 76

They underestimated the speed of Guan Qi's research on medicine.

    Although he has not developed a medicine that stably improves mental power, he already has a medicine that temporarily improves it.

    This kind of medicine can make his mental power explode in a short time, and it will cause some damage to the consciousness cloud, but it is very useful in this dangerous situation.

    Everyone present was more or less affected.

    The low-level ones are not able to move at all, and even the brain is blank.

    High-ranking ones, like Fang Lin, have a sudden increase in pressure in the spiritual realm, and their bodies have become unwilling to do so.

    The only thing that was not affected was Yuan Bai. Guan Qi had been in military training with him, and saw instructor Zheng fainting inexplicably. He knew that his brain could not be invaded. Although he knew that he was hiding in the manor, he did not risk controlling him with mental power. .

.Yuan Bai saw that Fang Lin was threatened and finally couldn't hide, so he ran out in a hurry.

    "stop!"

    Guan Qisi was unmoved: "If you want me to stop, hand over the medicine."

    "My medicine doesn't meet your'perfect' standard." Yuan Bai was sweating profusely as soon as he came out, speaking a little hard, "You didn't study it by yourself, so why bother to grab me?"

    "Your potion is really mediocre and characteristic." Guan Qi said with a deep disgust, "the effect is pretty good, in order to research a more perfect potion as soon as possible, I have to reluctantly use it."

    Yuan Bai: "..." No need!

    "Don't talk nonsense, throw the potion over." Guan Qi slowly tightened his fingers and shot Fang Lin, "Otherwise, his head will bloom, and no matter how good your potion is, it won't be able to save the dead."

.Yuan Bai swallowed nervously, and slowly walked to Fang Lin, trying to block the opponent with his body, but Guan Qi stopped drinking, "Don't do meaningless movements, or if you prefer me to give you a shot, then Take your corpse and medicine?"

    Of course Yuan Bai didn't want to. He drew the potion from Fang Lin's hand and held it hesitantly. The box was soaked with sweat, and for a moment he wanted to compromise.

    Between Fang Lin and the medicine, Yuan Bai did not hesitate at all, and would definitely choose Fang Lin, and the medicine or something would be left to Guan Qi, and the rest of the consequences would not be taken care of.

    "Give it to me!" Guan Qi urged impatiently.

    Yuan Bai took a deep breath, raised his hand to wipe the sweat from his face, and in the blink of an eye, he was about to hand over the medicine, when he heard a "bang" gunshot in his ear.

.The sound was like exploding in Yuan Bai's mind, his tail came out from behind in fright, his face was completely bloodless, and for a moment he didn't dare to look back at Fang Lin for fear of seeing the bloody scene.

    "do not want……"

    When he was shivering and plucking up the courage to turn his head, he found that Fang Lin's head was fine, but his face was very bad, and he was trying his best to turn his head and look in the other direction.

    Yuan Bai followed his gaze, just in time to see Min Ziyin roll his eyes to the ground, and the gun in his hand fell.

    Just now, Min Ziyin broke free of mind control and fired a shot towards Guan.

    "A lot of people is trouble, I shouldn't be soft." Guan Qi noticed the moment Min Ziyin broke free, and quickly avoided the vital point, only to be bruised by the bullet on his shoulder.

.Guan Qi's patience finally ran out. He frowned and shot Fang Lin directly: "You people who are in the way, it's better to disappear soon."

    "Do not!!!"

    Yuan Bai opened his eyes wide in horror, releasing all his mental power and mana, and regardless of its usefulness, they all attacked Guan Qi, just trying to block his movements.

    At that moment, Yuan Bai seemed to have hallucinations, saw the bright red blood, and even vaguely heard a gunshot.

    When his mental power and mana were almost exhausted, after a while, when he recovered, he really saw Guan Qi falling in a pool of blood.

    Fang Lin put down the gun, walked to Yuan Bai's side, touched the top of his head, and comforted: "Okay, it's all right now. Take your ears back."

    Yuan Bai reacted now, his ears were exposed too excited.

.He quickly closed his ears, and was a little worried for the surrounding sentries to see his secret.

    As a result, everyone around them had blank expressions, and even their pupils were not focused.

    "What happened to them?"

    "Probably because of the influence of your mental power, take back your mental power."

    Yuan Bai was impatient for a while, and his mental power and mana exploded.

    Guan Qi was hit the most and his movements were restricted. Fang Lin seized the opportunity and shot him at him.

    When Yuan Bai regained his mental power, Fang Xiao and the others finally woke up.

    Guan Qi caught it. The others were less injured. Min Ziyin was the most injured in this operation.

    Seeing that he was unconscious, Fang Xiao rushed him to the hospital as quickly as possible. The examination results showed that his consciousness cloud was almost completely destroyed because he forcibly broke free from the mental control of a high-level guide.

.If it is normal, this kind of injury will undoubtedly die. Fortunately, there is now the original white, carrot potion can be treated.

    At least a dozen carrots can be cured for Min Ziyin's condition. Yuan Bai endured the pain and took it out.

    Fang Lin only gave Fang Xiao half.

    "Why?" Fang Lin and Fang Xiao's relationship is obviously good, so why are they only half stingy?

    Fang Lin glanced at Fang Xiao, who was standing in front of Min Ziyin’s bed, and left the hospital with Yuan Bai, and explained in a low voice, “Don’t get cured too soon.”

    "why??"

    Of course, because the opportunity of a dutiful son before bed is rare, the two may be able to take advantage of this opportunity to reconcile.

    "Do you want them to reconcile?" Fang Lin asked.

    "Of course." So Yuan Bai doesn't need to be a microphone.

    Fang Lin: "Then listen to me, and only give half for the time being."

.Yuan Bai still didn't react, vomiting: "Your human thoughts are really strange."

    "Are we humans?" Fang Lin changed his voice and asked, "Aren't you?"

    Yuan Bai: "Uh..." Do you want to tell the truth