Chapter 39

After returning to the college, Fang Lin took the original leucorrhea back to the dormitory to take care of him personally, and was fed with nutrients three times a day.

    In the fourth meal, Xiao Yuan broke out, showing her paws and rotten the nutrient package, finally let Fang Lin realize that he didn't like nutrient.

    Then Fang Lin began to worry about what to feed the rabbit.

    I bought a special pet food ration, but it was scratched by Xiaoyuan.

    I bought fresh grass, but it was rotten by Xiaoyuan.

    I bought a carrot with the smell of rotten eggs, but it was also rotten by Madoka.

    Fang Lin guessed that the rabbit was not hungry and went to eat by himself.

    As soon as she was sitting on the dining table in the cafeteria, Madoka jumped out, using her nose to sniff the eggplant on the plate and sautéing broccoli.

    Fang Lin was a little surprised. He took a piece of broccoli and handed it over, and saw that the rabbit had actually eaten it.

.When I was hungry for a day, I was moved to tears while chewing on the raw white of broccoli. For the first time I missed the dark food in the cafeteria so much, and Fang Lin was fed by mouthfuls.

    After eating, Yuan Bai and Fang Lin went to accept the award together.

    The results of the military training appraisal came out. Fang Lin won the first place by himself, shocking everyone.

    When standing on the podium, Fang Lin had a faint expression, looking at the empty seats beside him, his expression was a bit lonely.

    When taking the photo, he also sullen his face and touched the rabbit popping out of his pocket.

    The photo of Fang Lin with a rabbit accepting the award quickly became a hot topic among students.

    Some people discuss that Fang Lin is strong and handsome.

    More people's attention is that his pet is very cute.

    This pet, who is envied by everyone, has a new crisis.

.Ever since he scratched various foods, Fang Lin had noticed his paws, and he would touch them with his hands from time to time to try the sharpness, sometimes showing a thoughtful expression.

    Yuan Bai felt that this was not a good phenomenon.

    But the rabbit's paw is not retractable like a cat's, his claws can't be retracted, it can only be exposed.

    To make matters worse, Fang Lin will worry about the owner when he sees the rabbit, and he will rua the rabbit when he is worried about the owner.

    From ear to tail, touch it over and over again.

    Madoka feels that she will not be far from being bald if she goes back without change.

    A few days have passed, but he still can't feel the mana, nor can he feel the spiritual power.

    I'm afraid that I won't be able to go back, then I will lose a lot.

    Even if you don't spend 10 billion stars, you can forget the leeks in the planting area before being sold. You must eat carrots!

.Those carrots, which cost him countless mana, have worked so hard to grow for a month, and taste sweet, absolutely can't be wasted.

    Even if you become a rabbit, you have to eat it.

    Yuan Bai wanted to go to the greenhouse, but as soon as he walked to the door of the bedroom, Fang Lin took him back.

    "Stay in the room obediently, you can't go out."

    "Chi Chi Chi!" Rabbits also have the right to rabbits.

    It's a pity that Fang Lin doesn't understand the language of rabbits. As soon as he calls, Fang Lin uses the simplest and rude way to comfort the rabbits, and then rua.

    Original White: "..."

    After trying hard for two days, Yuan Bai did not succeed in smuggling out, and finally tried to reason with Fang Lin in sign language.

    He stood at the door, raised a fluffy paw and pointed at the door: "Chiji!"

.Fang Lin understood, shook his head and refused: "You can't go out. Last time you were almost beaten by a black bear when you were outside, you should stay in the room honestly."

    It was an accident last time!

    Yuan Bai jumped forward, grabbing Fang Lin's trouser legs and struggling to climb up.

    As soon as he climbed to the knee position, his paws fell off and he lay angrily on the ground.

    Fang Lin hooked his mouth and held him up with his hands.

    Yuan Bai quickly stretched out his paw and pointed outside the door.

    "You are smart, let me take you out." Fang Lin touched his paw, "Where do you want to go?"

    "Chiji!" You can't understand it.

    Fang Lin smoothly led him to the door of the greenhouse according to his instructions.

    The door was changed before the original white, the lock was extremely strong, Fang Lin did not have the key.

    "I can not get in."

."Chi Chi Chi!" smashed it open.

    "Well, since you insist." Fang Lin stepped forward and pulled the door lock open.

    Yuan Bai: "!" That's a 20cm thick door lock.

    But there was no time to be surprised. Yuan Bai ran into the greenhouse and instantly smelled the enticing smell of carrots.

    It's more sweet, and it's really mature.

    Very good.

    The carrot was placed on a high place, and the original white was too short to reach, so he pointed his paw desperately.

    Want that!

    "This really doesn't work." Fang Lin picked him up, "Yuan Bai's special baby, these pots of carrots, I can't give you some food."

    "Chiji!" It was for me.

    "No." Fang Lin took him out of the greenhouse.

    "Chi Chi Chi!" Xiao Fang, don't go too far!
.