Chapter 16

Yuan Bai tried various transformation positions, quickly ran out of mana, and finally mobilized his mental power, and unexpectedly changed back.

    When I got dressed and ran to the playground, I was already fifteen minutes late.

    The other students have all stood up. The instructor in charge of training their class is a young sentinel. His skin is a bit dark. When he sees the original white, he points directly to the side of the playground: "Going to the penalty station over there is two people short of it."

    Two people short of it?

    Yuan Bai stood by the playground and looked at the people in the next class. There were a total of forty people. Only a few people knew. After looking for them, he really knew two of them, Meng Wei and Jiang Ling.

    These two people were more daunting than him and were half an hour late.

    Finally gathered the late trio, and the instructor announced the penalty for being late in front of the class.

.One person who is late makes ten laps around the playground, and three people make thirty laps. Anyone who is late will be the same in the future.

    Thirty laps!

    Fortunately, it's just an ordinary playground, not a mecha training ground, or you will die on the spot.

    Meng Wei is a sentinel, and this punishment is nothing to him. Jiang Ling is a guide. It is not easy to run 30 laps. "Instructor, is 30 laps too much for the guide?"

    Jiang Ling gave Yuan Bai a wink and asked him to say a few words.

    It's a pity that the tacit understanding between the two is too little, Yuan Bai did not understand.

    "Isn't it because the guide was late for most of the thirty laps?" The instructor looked at Jiang Ling and Yuan Bai, and didn't change the punishment at all, "Start."

    Can only run away.

    In fact, Yuan Bai is not too worried about running.

.On the first lap, the speed of the three of them was about the same, and Jiang Ling could still keep up. When he ran to the other side of the playground away from the instructor, he still thought to chat with Yuan Bai: "Why are you late?"

    "I didn't hear the alarm clock." Yuan Bai felt that he was wronged, and he must practice carefully in the future, "Why are you late?"

    "I'll understand when you have the bound sentry." Jiang Ling yawned.

    Original White: "..."

    He looked at Jiangling, who was like a good student, with subtle eyes, and looked at Meng Wei, who was a lot taller than Jiangling. The height difference was a bit big, but some people said he liked the contrast.

    "What are you thinking about?" Jiang Ling knew when he looked at his expression that he wanted to be crooked. "It's not what you think."

    Yuan Bai didn't understand even more.

    "Forget it, you just assume that we are late because of that." Jiang Ling said indifferently.

.How complicated are your reasons for being late?

    The first few laps were fine. Starting from the fifth lap, Jiang Ling couldn't keep up, his cheeks became redder and red, and the whole person was panting badly.

    On the seventh lap, Yuan Bai had already passed him one lap, and asked him as he passed by: "Are you okay?"

    Jiang Ling was sweating profusely, sweat on his thick glasses, and he was struggling to speak: "Very...not good."