Description

In this universe everyone who has a soul mate gets their soul mates first sentence to them embed in ink in their skin once they turn 17 but once they say it to them it then turns into the person's name. as you can see this is a harry potter and avengers' crossover. It is also a female harry potter story. This is my first story so I'd appreciate any feedback and help. I hope you enjoy. Also Peter will be in college during this time line in his first year, 18 years old. 

These are the words embed on there skin, all just under the other on her right wrist just the same with all the others.

Try and guess who says what.

People included are: Wanda, Natasha, Tony, Bruce, Clint, Steve, Bucky, Loki, Thor, Stephan, Pietro, Peter.

First words on Harriet's wrist:

Ohhh Blue, Looks good on you.

Hmm your fast but not as fast as me.

So you're the ally in blue.

Not the time also Language.

Be careful this is a firing zone.

Nice Save, thanks. 

Got you, are you alright?

Yes that's me, Lady in blue.

Hey I've got you, your gonna be alright.

What kind of deal little one?

Hey Doll, need a hand?

The world is in danger, will you help?

It will be based for the beginning of their seventh year but there will be several differences. Cedric died in 5th year instead of fourth. Sirius isn't dead and neither is Dumbledore. The ministry has only just acknowledged that Voldemort is back. Basically like at the end of fifth year except Sirius isn't dead. I did this so she is 17 and can use magic freely, Also so she would have her soul words on her wrist. Also Harriet will be born in 1995 instead of 1980. So the technology development makes sense. If I've made any mistakes of if you are confused just message in the comments please. 

Actors/Actress are all the same and the Actress playing Harriet Potter is Adelaide Kane (Imagine green eyes and the scar.)

If you want to skip to the beginning of the drama either skip to chapter 17 or 25