Chapter 60

Some mature themes, language and sexy themes and mentions

A while later Bruce and Pietro realise that Harriet is missing. They check the whole room and balcony but they can't find her. They call out her name panicked. A second later Harriet's case is opened from the inside out. Harriet walks out in a gorgeous outfit. Surprising the duo as she walks out her suitcase and looking cute. 

(Her outfit below. )

"You walked out of your suitcase

"You walked out of your suitcase.." Bruce says mystified and confused. "Yep. I would love to tell you about it but my law says you can only tell married partners" Harriet says embarrassed. Pietro changes the topic though. "You look gorgeous." Pietro says as Harriet blushes and looks at him. "You look really handsome too." Harriet says as Pietro smiles at her. 

 After  that we head down to meet the others for dinner. They are all gorgeous and handsome. They have a great evening. Harriet loves it. They have a lot of interesting activities they discuss and ideas on anything else they want to do. Snorkelling, boat trip, Donkey sanctuary. These were a few ideas thrown out. Later that night and after some drinks they all headed back to their rooms.

Harriet's POV

We got back into our room and I look at Bruce and Pietro a little embarrassed before I compose myself. "I'm just going to get changed." I say before the duo can say anything. I climb into my suitcase house and change into a long nightie. I look at my bed in the case and consider it for a minute. 

It feels wrong though, especially if I can be with my soulmates. I climb back out of my case and look at the two only in boxers looking at both my case and the bed. "So how are we doing this?" Pietro asks seeming a little nervous about it. "Well we can all go in and cuddle. We don't have to do anything we don't want to." Bruce says as he looks at me. "We can always say no if we are uncomfortable. I know." I say with a small smile to the two. 

(Starting now, please skip if uncomfortable)

I blush, I don't mean to give off nervous energy. "Yeah of course." I say as we move the duvet and turn the fan on before climbing into the bed. I was in the middle with Bruce on my left and Pietro on my right. I felt a bit unsure as I cuddled myself up to them. I felt myself blushing from the heat and the bond. 

Being so close and around them I felt their emotions leaking through the bond. I felt myself starting to get wet between my legs. Knowing I was so close to them and I wanted them. I closed my eyes to try to contain myself. I then felt a hand running up my leg and a finger gently sweep itself across my pussy lips. "Ohh it seems are little princess is wet.." Pietro's voice says into my ear as I shiver slightly. I feel him move my nightie up behind my bottom.

I open my eyes and look over at him embarrassed as he only smiles at me. "Hmmm maybe I should help her with that.." Bruce says into my other ear. My face starts going beet red.  As I stay silent but just seem to get wetter Pietro smirks at me. "Mmm little princess..I love you." Pietro says into my ear. 

I then feel his lips kissing from my shoulder up until he reaches my lips. He bites my bottom lip gently as I kiss him back. He pushes his tongue in and we fight for dominance before I allow his tongue to explore my mouth. As he does that I feel Bruce move down until he was between my legs. 

I feel him slowly  push one finger into me. "Oh your so tight little princess." Bruce says as I shiver slightly in delight. I feel him work that finger in and out of my pussy as his other finger finds my sweet spot. He rubs it gently as he moves in and out. I moan into Pietro's mouth. Pietro moves back and looks down at my red face with a smirk. 

"Are you comfortable?" He asks me kinda breathless. I'm panting slightly as I moan. "Y..yeah.." I mutter out as he smiles. He moves down and grabs my nightie and moves it up and over and off of me until I'm completely naked. I felt self conscious of all my scars being exposed. Pietro noticed. "Are you ok?" He asks. "You don't think I'm ugly.." I murmur out. 

Pietro's mask seems to crack before he sighs. "No, your the most beautiful being ever. I'll prove it to you." Pietro says as he then begins to kiss every single one of my scars that he can reach. One by one. While at the same time Bruce continues to move in and out of my pussy. By this point he is attempting to push a second finger in. 

I whimper slightly but slowly adjust as I moan louder as he swipes her tongue over my sweet spot and sucks on it slightly. I feel my legs buckling slightly as I feel myself involuntarily moving. After kissing all my scars Pietro moves back up to my face and grabs my head and moves me closer as he kisses my lips again. 

After a while I feel my orgasm coming and I came hard. Bruce smirked at me and slowly started licking it all up as I blushed brightly as he then came up to my face and took me from Pietro and kissed me hard too as I tasted myself on his lips. We slowly fell asleep after that cuddled in a huge pile together. That was the best I had ever felt. 

(I've never wrote anything like that before. How was it? Please tell me if I've made any mistakes.)