Chapter 57

The next few days are long and boring, her soulmates were constantly talking to her and she was spending time with them though and that was nice. Loki and her were finally able to go through each others memories and they realised why they were soulmates hopefully they could help heal and maybe with Wanda and Pietro too. 

Finally though she was being released. "Really, I can leave now?" Harriet asked excitedly as she sat up quickly. Doctor Tanner suddenly looked unsure at her decision. "Yes you can leave the bed but you must take it easy and stay at the tower so you have people watching over you and can insure you aren't straining yourself. 

Harriet huffed annoyed, "Are you insinuating I can't look after myself?" Harriet asked indignantly.  Doctor Tanner gave her a look. "Well from what I have seen you have no sense of awareness of your own well being so you can only leave the bed if you stay inside the tower so I can insure you are being taken care of." Doctor Tanner says before a small smile crosses her lips. "Unless of course you'd rather just stay here." She finishes. 

Harriet sighs, giving in to her demands. This woman really did remind her of Madame Pomfrey. "Fine, I agree to the conditions." Harriet says in defeat. Doctor Tanner looks pleased. "Good, I'll let your soulmates know they have been waiting patiently." She says with a smile as she leaves the room. 

Moments later their is a thundering of footsteps as they enter the room. "You can finally see the rest of the tower and we have having shrawmas for dinner tonight." Tony says triumphantly. Natasha sighs as Clint laughs a little. Bucky looks conflicted and Steve was absent. Both Thor, Loki, Wanda and Pietro where standing back and chatting to Stephan who couldn't make eye contact with her. 

"Let's just get you out of here, here I'll help you walk." Clint says as he comes forward, Natasha with him as they help her up and start exploring the tower. "Wow it really is big, its a little intimidating." Harriet says honestly as Tony looks back at her slightly offended but the others -Pietro, Wanda, Loki and Stephan where confused. "Intimidating! Intimidating how?" Tony asks. 

"Well I'm not the biggest fan of big places, Its probably from being locked in a cupboard for my childhood.." Harriet says absently though by the looks on the others faces suddenly turn to horror it seems the others didn't tell the others yet. 'Oppps' Harriet thinks to herself. "What are you talking about?" Tony asks, looking horrified. The others looking slightly concerned. 

That led to a long conversation and a lot of tears but after telling her truths the others soon did the same. Telling their stories. Natasha only let the tears fall in her story when she admitted she can no longer have kids thanks to the treatment. Bucky told them about his torture but also that he doesn't really remember what he was forced to do. So they promised to help him look into it. 

After all that they enjoyed their shrawmas  and had some long cuddle times as they planned their future and everything they want to do. Once they were mostly asleep, Tony snuck up to make some much needed plans for some free time. Peter would be with them soon after all. 

(You'll like what is coming next. feel free to make your guesses of these plans.)