Chapter 2

Gringotts bank, recovery room.

6 days before her birthday and the letters she sends out to magical Britain.

Harriet woke up slowly, unaware of how long she had been out. She struggles to open her eyes, shifting slightly she feels her bones and muscles ache so bad a tear leaks from her eye. She mumbles incoherently. Hearing footsteps approaching her, finally able to get her eyes open she looks up at a male goblin holding a clipboard. She tries to speak but her throat was so dry and she struggled to sit up. Feeling the soft fabric of the gown she was wearing as it rubs against her skin.

Finally able to sit up, she smiles slightly at him. Though she was surprised she was suddenly able to see so well. Her glasses having been destroyed by her uncle months ago. Her hands fly to her face. No glasses. She could just see. She felt a giggle escape her, which only increased as she felt her magic properly for the first time it felt even better than people described. She looked down at her hand, her features on it changing as her emotion change.

He looks down at her, his lip twisted upward slightly as he looks at her, obviously happy to see her smile. "Hi, I'm Link. Ok it seems like your doing good, you were out for almost 24 hours but that's normal for the type of procedure you underwent. You should be feeling slight pains, aches and tiredness. We have some potions for that as well as some other potions for some issues we have become aware of. Nutrient potions, scarless potion, as well as the other potions. Is this alright with you?" he asked as he handed her a glass of water.

She chugged the water down and smiles at him as she nodded. Feeling slightly embarrassed but not as much as before. "Yeah that all sounds good to me, will I be alright to leave soon? I have some issues to go over with my bank manager." She says as he smiles slightly at her. He brought her some soup as he went over her potion plan for the next few months.

He then brings all her potions to her as she drank them all obediently. Making sure she understood the plan and where she can get her potions. "Is there any way for you to do my potions and send them to me, I could pay you." she asks. He smiles nodding. "yeah you can get a mail box. It doesn't just send parcels but all your letters. We will also ensure all your mail is directed through it and it is checked for anything harmful or unasked for. You will also be informed of anything and everything sent." He tells her smirking. She smiles nodding.

"That is perfect, I'll take it. Anything else you suggest I should get, I'm not well informed on these things as you can guess." She says to him. He smiles at her, "Well your bank manager is in charge of that, he made me your personal doctor for why you are here. I'm mainly a potioneer but we are friends. Trust me he will make sure you are more than equipped. Anything to piss Dumbledore off. I can come with you to your meeting with him if you want?" he says to her as she nods. He instructs her to rest for a bit first and she agrees. she fell asleep quickly.

5 Days before her Birthday. 

A few hours later she woke up and he was there and helped her to get Bronze Guardian's office. She struggled slightly but managed alright with his help. Seeing Bronze Guardian she smiled slightly as Link helped her into the chair in front of the desk. "So I have your medical report here, you had a few issues but Link here has put you on a regimen?" he asks. At her nod he continues. "During the procedure we preformed a mandate on you to see all past injuries. I'm assuming you don't wish to be reminded of them?" he asks, obviously having read all of it. Though instead of the normal embarrassment she was used to feeling but she only felt sad. She just nodded again. He sighed, "Alright well if this ok with you I'd like to hold on with it, in case anyone has issues with you getting your titles." He spoke. "Yeah, that sounds good to me." She said as he nods accepting.