Chapter 75

Harriet POV

Time to eat and then spend my first full moon with my family. I rush downstairs and to the table. I see Fred and George already there and Sirius was bringing food into the room. I paused in my steps as I saw Kingsley and Tonks at the table. They hadn't seen me yet and I contemplated going back upstairs. Why was I so nervous though? I hadn't done anything to them, I am the victim here as they should known better. I was the child that they let Dumbledore control and manipulate. There is no way they didn't see what Dumbledore was doing. I composed myself and walked into the room and joining the others at the table. 

The duo looked at me as I sat down but said nothing, almost at a loss for words. I turned to the twins and ignoring them in return. "Are you two ready for tonight?" I ask as the twins nod. "Born ready." said George, "We can't wait to show you are forms." said Fred. I smiled feeling excitement bubble in my stomach again as I tried to push away the anxiety from Tom, my soulmates and the phone call. 

I ignored the other duo as they didn't speak. Sirius comes in with the rest of the food. "I'm heading up to stay to Remus and help him eat something. Harriet if you need anything then call me. Kingsley and Tonks just want to ask some questions but if you have any problems then call me and they are out." Sirius says as he looks between me and the duo. I nod slightly, annoyed he hadn't warned me beforehand though. He winks before grabbing two plates and heading upstairs. 

I sighed, realising he probably hadn't known beforehand so he couldn't warn me. I started eating slowly, mostly just pushing my food around my plate. I have gotten better with eating but whenever I feel anxious if comes back. I feel eyes on me as I look up I see Fred and George looking at me and the food. I just shake my head and look to the other duo who seem to be whispering to each other. 

I had enough, I had no reason to be anxious and yet I could not help it and now these two are just being rude. "Look what do you two want? You're intruding in the worst time and your aware of it and now your just being silent." I say frustrated. They shut up instantly and turn to me. "Harriet we apologize, we forgot until we got here-" Kingsley starts and I cut him off. "Then why didn't you leave and come back later, what is so urgent?" I ask annoyed. I swear I saw Tonks winced. I'm not going to like what they are going to say am I?

"Well you see there was a large investigation into Dumbledore, we went to arrest him depending new information but he is gone-" I cut him off with a heavy sigh. "Get out. Now." I say as I take a deep breath. "What?" Kingsley says surprised. "Look we just wanted to know if you know anything." Tonks says. "No." I say as they look surprised. "Look after everything that man did I'm glad he is gone. I don't care where he is. As far as I'm concerned I would love him to be in Azkaban but I am happy as long as he is far away from me. So do not come here and ask me about him. You know what I think of him and for you to come here at this time to ask this ... get out now before I call Sirius to cast you out." I say as I stand up. 

Kingsley looked like he wanted to say something but Tonks sighed and shook her head. She partially dragged him to the door as I watched. After he left she turned to me and said "I'm so sorry I hope it goes well tonight." Then she left too. After the door closed I practically collapsed back onto my seat as the twins look at each other before coming over to and side hugging me on either side. "Are you, " "Ok little prongslet." The twins asked and I just slowly nodded. "Yeah thanks but I'm not really hungry anymore. I'm just going to rest a bit before joining you later." I say as I get back up before leaving and heading upstairs. 

I lowered my shield again, but it still felt strange. "Tom, Tom I need to talk to you." I call out mentally. I feel him there but he doesn't say anything. "Look its not about my soulmates I just want to give you an update. One Tonks and Kingsley are looking for Dumbledore. I'm not sure what you have done with him but just be careful. Two can you tell my soulmates that the Avengers tower has been destroyed and Fury is looking for them but to not talk to or go to them." I say mentally. 

"Thanks little one I will handle that and I will let your soulmates know. ... Are you mad at me?" He says to me mentally. "I'm not mad just don't hurt my soulmates ok. I will be there either tomorrow or the day after so just be nice ... please.." I say mentally. He seemed annoyed and quiet. "Please Tom... I'm asking nicely." I say mentally and he seemed to sigh. "Fine but they will still be trained." He said before he left my mind. I smiled, pleased he at least agreed to that.