Chapter 37

New York, Midtown Manhattan

She looks over at where Iron man landed, feeling her heart beating like wild. She notices he landed near Several other heroes she had noticed fighting earlier as well as three of her recently discovered soulmates, Agent Barton, Loki and Thor. As she had agreed once the others weren't looking she grabbed the tesseract and hid it in her expandable pocket.

They head downstairs and by this point Harriett felt like collapsing. They see it filled with people from shield as well as the other heroes. Agent Barton saw her and rushed over as soon as he noticed her state. This confused the people with him until Loki and Thor spoke to them. "Hey you ok little soulmate?" he whispered to her as she nodded softly. 

Agent Coulson headed over to her and she looked up at him. "Are you alright Agent Peverell?" He asks her and she just nods. "You ok to head home alone or do you want me to take you?" He asks her kindly. This caused Barton, Thor, Loki, Natasha and Stark to glare at him. Banner hadn't transformed back yet. He didn't notice. "Hmm no need but thanks Agent Coulson. I have a plan to get away for a bit so don't bother calling me for a few weeks as I won't be in New York." She says as he looks confused but nods. "Alright just take care of yourself." He tells her. 

"Is there a bathroom around here, I think I'm gonna throw up?" She suddenly says as she is directed there and she heads inside. Taking one of her potions before grabbing her necklace. She smiled to herself before whispering, "Mischief Managed." She felt herself pass out as she heads to Fred and George Weasley. She knew they would protect her.

The apartment over Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes

The twins are just chatting, storming ideas for the shop or at least they were until they saw the news on the tv. An attack was going on in new York. "Hey, isn't that where Harriet is staying?" Fred asks George as he nods. "I believe so, isn't that Harriet?" George starts before seeing the blue haired heroine. The reporter was referring to her as ' the silent Sapphire.'

They watched the attack with their full attention with amazement and worry. "Of course the girl trying to avoid a fight got pulled into this." Fred said, shaking his head as George laughed. "As Harriet would say 'Its her Potter luck and the fact she is a danger magnet'." George responded and Fred laughed.

An hour or so later as they are watching the footage Harriet arrived, collapsing into Fred as she arrived completely knocked out. Fred caught her. "Harriet, what are you doing here?" he asked panicked. George rushed over and helped him get her on the sofa. "She is completely out. She must have exhausted her core." George said worried. They cared for her and just waited for her core to regenerate. One of them always stayed with her, waiting.

A few days later she finally woke up