Chapter 39

England, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes

Harriet woke up tiredly and looked around confused. "Thank god you are finally awake Prongslet we have been so worried." Fred says to her as she looks over at him and looks confused but smiles sleepily. "How long was I out?" She asks as she slowly sits up and stretches. "Just a few days, don't worry too much we have been taking care of you here. Though I am curious about your soulmate names..." Fred says and the indicates her uncovered wrist.

She looks down at her wrist and then racks her brain trying to remember. She blushes slightly as she remembers meeting them. "Yeah I met three of them... during a battle..." She says softly. Fred smirks, " Yeah we know about the fight, we saw it. It was filmed." Fred tells her. Harriet's eyes widen " Are you kidding my actual fucking Potter luck. Welp I guess I'm famous all over the globe now. At least they don't know who I am. Wait? shit this was aired in Britain too... I'm screwed." She says as she facepalms.

Fred laughs and just pulls her into a hug. "Hey its alright, no worries your disguise probably fooled them and most of magical Britain don't have tv's anyway." Fred tells her as she buries her head in his shoulder. "Really?" she asks hopeful as he pats her back. "Yeah I mean you changed your facial structure, you look healthier and slightly taller, your hair is a vibrant blue and the suit no one would ever imagine you wearing. You'll be fine." Fred reassures her.

George suddenly comes through the door, looking tired but upon seeing her awake he rushes over to her. "Your awake, I was so worried." He says pulling her into a hug as she squeezes him tight. "Sorry for worrying you." She says, rubbing the back of her neck nervously. " I'm just so happy you came here when you started passing out and trusted us for caring for you." George says as he strokes her hair comfortingly.

She smiles, "Thank you for taking care of me. You were the first people to come to mind to be honest." She says to them causing them both to pull her into another hug. "Hey, we know you have to leave soon-" says Fred, "-but is it possible to see Sirius and Remus before you go. They have been really worried too." George finishes. Harriet gives a small laugh, "Of course I would love to see them before. If you really don't mind me intruding." She says to them as they reassure her they loved having her there.

The next day later

Sirius and Remus arrived at the shop disguised as they head upstairs. They took their disguises off seeing Harriet as they rush over and reunite. "Prongslet! My baby. I missed you. I'm so glad your alright. Your never leaving me again." Sirius said as he ran over and dramatically held her tightly against him. Remus smiled and pulled them both into a hug before pulling back. "Ok Padfoot that's enough, let her breathe." Remus said pulling him off her.

Harriet giggles, "I missed you both so much." She says as they smile at her. "Please don't just leave like that again." Remus says to her as he sits next to her. "Yeah you scared us baby Prongslet." Sirius said to her. Harriet smirked, "Of course, I'm sorry dads." Their shocked and embarrassed yet happy faces were worth it.