Chapter 65

I slowly woke up snuggled up between my two soulmates. I opened my eyes and gently smiled  as I looked down at the two of them. I slowly started slipping off the bed when a deep voice stopped me. "Where are you going princess?" Pietro asks as he opens one eye to look at me. "I was going to get ready to go..." I say. 

"No." Another voice of the other side of me says. I look over to see Loki looking at me as he holds me tight too. "Its too early." Loki says as I give in and close my eyes as I fall asleep again. A few hours later I wake up again with eyes looking down at me. "Your cute when your sleeping." Loki says as he looks down at me. I blush slightly and roll over to look at Pietro. He is still asleep making me smile. 

I go to get up just to see Pietro holding onto me tight in his sleep. I look towards Loki, giving him pleading eyes to help me but he just seems to laugh slightly at my plight. I stop struggling as I just pout this is so unfair. Then I remember I have magic. I slowly levitate Pietro's arm off me and slip out. I celebrate quietly as Loki looks at me star struck. He loves my magic. 

 I head into the suitcase and prepare a simple outfit and grab a jacket and tied it round m waist. I don't know where we are going after all and it might be cold. After getting ready I leave the case and make sure all my stuff it packed up. I turn to Loki seeing him all packed up too. I then look over and realise Pietro is still asleep. 

I turn to Loki as he gives me innocent eyes. "I couldn't bring myself to wake him." Loki confesses as I sigh. I start packing Pietro's stuff for him after picking him an outfit for today. Once I was done thankfully Pietro was awake and watching me. I feel a blush come to my cheeks. "What are you doing Princess?" He asks giving me mischievous eyes. "I was packing your stuff for you." I tell him honestly. He smirks and then speeds in front of me. Still naked from last night. 

I rush to cover my face feeling embarrassed. "It's nothing you haven't seen before." He whispers into my ear before grabbing the clothes I laid out for him and heading into the bathroom. Loki looks at me smirking as he walks over to me. "What's got you all red?" He asks cheekily. I huff slightly. 

Finally a few minutes later we get out of our room and we head off to breakfast. We arrive to see a few of the others avengers waiting and some not there yet. We arrive and order some breakfast. All of us guessing where we are heading to next as we enjoy some breakfast. After we all get there and finish up Tony leads us out to get our bags and then go in a taxi to an airport and then get on a private plane. I just wish I knew where we were going. 

(Sorry for the late update, I'm currently on holiday and probably won't update as much. Hope you enjoy.)
(Any guesses on there next adventure?)