Chapter 38

New York, Midtown Manhattan

Their defence was going well, they were defeating the enemy and winning. Especially as Loki was helping them. They had a good plan and it was working. Suddenly Phil contacted all of them who had coms over the coms. "A nuclear strike is heading straight for you." He tells them as they all balk.

"What? How? What are we going to do?" Steve asks confused. "I have a plan. I can take it straight into that black hole in the sky." Stark says over the com, already flying to grab it. "Wait you can't do that, it could kill you. you have no idea what is on the other side." Natasha said slightly panicked though she didn't show it. "You have another idea, I'm all ears." Stark asked her as she sighed but whispered "No..".

He then flew the nuclear strike straight into the portal. They watch concerned as all the aliens fall dead around them as the team all come together watching. Seeing him falling down hard they consider catching him when a blue shot comes from Starks tower roof as his body slows, them all watching surprised. Loki with a small smirk on his face.

They help him up and head into the stark tower and see it suddenly fill with shield agents. Thor and Loki helping stabilize Tony upwards as Natasha explains the situation to some agents that went to grab Loki. Clint notices as the blue haired girl from earlier, his soulmate was struggling down the stairs followed by the scientist and some guards he remembered were mind controlled as well. He immediately heads over to her.

Tony looks at him confused, "What is he doing?" He asked. Loki smiles, "That my dear soulmate is another one of our soulmates and she seems to have exhausted herself saving us from mind control and fighting. That thing she did to save you probably really exhausted her as well and she doesn't even know you are her soulmate yet. She must be a really kind person." He said in slight disbelief but happiness. Stark then looked at her dreamily but before they could get to her she rushed to the bathroom.

They sorted everything out including arrangements for rooming and stuff. They then were confused realising it had been several hours and the 'girl' was still in the bathroom. Natasha heads into the bathroom and upon not finding the girl she is confused and frustrated. Heading out she heads straight up to Agent Coulson. "Where is she?" Natasha asks him, her glare soaring into his soul. "Who?" he asks.

"My blue haired soulmate." Natasha responds. "I.. I don't know. I assumed she headed home already she really didn't look well." Phil replies. Natasha glares but agrees that is possible but they should have noticed. She reluctantly heads away to leave with the rest to the temporary housing.

The next day

After their rest, medical check up and food they all talk, really getting along together. Loki explains he had already forgiven Thor and he was just happy to have his brother back. Finally the conversation leads onto their blue haired soulmate. Barton, Loki and Thor pulled up their sleeves showing her name 'Harriet Potter-Black'. "That's strange didn't Coulson call her Agent Peverell." Clint ask as Natasha nodded.

Stark ran a background check on Harriet Potter-Black but found nothing. He ran a check on Harriet Black and found nothing. He sighed and checked the name Harriet Potter and found a record of her primary school in England and the recent record of Abuse that had been claimed on her aunt and uncle to their soulmate.

"Can I kill them?" Loki asks as he see's it and Natasha whacks the back of his head. "Is that all you found. I thought you were a genius." Natasha said with a small smirk at Tony. " I am a genius." Tony said annoyed as he searched everywhere. He then hacked into the shields records but found nothing under those names which should be impossible.

"What did Agent Coulson call her again?" Stark asked the chatting team. "Agent Peverell I believe." Natasha replies. He searched the name and found a small minimal profile.

Agent Peverel

Violet Peverel

Aged 17

Born: 1995

Abilities: S-Rank

Only to be called in emergency situations

Higher up to contact her: Agent Coulson

"That's it! Are you kidding me?" Tony said annoyed as the others came over. "That's all they have on her. Weird." Natasha comments as Clint nods. They sighed but resolved to learn more from Agent Coulson later on, he was the only lead they had afterall.