Chapter 54

Stephan Strange gave a small smile as the portal shut behind him. "So what's the problem?" Harriet asked with a slightly tired face. "Stark made a weapon while trying to find a way to protect all his soulmates. Said weapon is now trying to destroy the whole planet using Sokovia" Stephan says, looking at her a little concerned. Harriet sighs, "How many enemies?" She asks with tired eyes. 

"A lot but there is a lot of us too, we need to evacuate citizens and stop the robot enemies. They have to be completely destroyed. We need to leave immediately to help though." Stephan says. Harriet nods, "One second." She says and heads out of the room, summoning her 'hero suit' onto her and changing her features before walking out the room and walking to Stephan Strange. "Ready?" He asks her, at her nod he opened the portal. 

The Portal opened out into a street of screaming people, they both gave each other a nod before going separate ways

The Portal opened out into a street of screaming people, they both gave each other a nod before going separate ways. Harriet headed off to the bridge, sending curses at the robots flying in the sky. She managed to destroy almost any that were hit. As she was fighting them off she saw several of the other 'Avengers' unfortunately she didn't get a chance to talk to them. 

She was suddenly shocked as she saw a blue blur destroy 5 if not 8+ robots in seconds. "Damn that was awesome." Harriet said in amazement. She continued fighting while also sending protection charms at civilians' as they attempt to evacuate them. Suddenly the ground starting crumbling as the area of land she was standing on started rising into the air. 

She felt herself fall forwards onto her knees having not expected the shift of weight. As she heads around attempting to protect to civilians  from the falling buildings. When she was shocked by seeing the black widow seemingly riding the hulk to join them on the flying piece of land. She laughs lightly before going back to protecting people and still fighting off the robots that just seems to keep coming. 

She headed back towards the bridge which was now broken. She saw Captain America hanging on by one hand and the other holding another woman. "How the fuck did you get down there?" Harriet said before levitating them both onto the bridge properly. "Not the time also Language." Steve said before he recognised Harriet who just gave him a salute, "Yes Sir." She said cheekily before cursing the robots about to shoot at them. 

A second Later Thor arrived holding a car with one hand before putting it down. "We don't have time to idle, time to go." Thor said before flying off. Harriet and Steve nod at each other before heading off in different directions to help people and fight. 

(Enter epic fight scenes and amazing bits. I'm lazy)

As Harriet is protecting people she sees a large ship arrive. Is that S.H.I.E.L.D? Then almost life boat type things approach the flying rock she is on. She see's Stephan nod at her as she starts directing people to the ships. Harriet then see's a red haired girl emitting red energy from her hair, she looks on amazed. Then notices a robot about to hit her from behind, Harriet shoots at them destroying them instantly. 

Wanda looks over at her, "Nice save, thanks." Wanda calls to her. Harriet smiles as her wrist stings. "No problem." She says back as Wanda's eyes widen. They keep evacuating people. Desperately trying to save everyone.  Harriet sees most of the avengers that she recognises saving everyone too and she smiles to herself and keeps fighting of the robots. Seriously how are there so many. 

Then all the Avengers started running or flying off, Harriet sighed and started running after them when the blue blur approached her. "Hmmm your fast but not as fast as me. Want a lift?" Pietro asked her. She blushed as her wrist stung with a familiar feeling. "Sure, I'd appreciate that." Harriet says as Pietro freezes for a second before picking her up bridal style and running them to the others. 

"So what now?" Harriet asks as the others look at her with a slight smile before a magnitude of robots started approaching. "Protect the core." Tony says as Harriet nods. They start destroying them and dominating the fight. Hulk taking out a lot of them out at once. After they are all destroyed Harriet is panting. Using this much magic while still healing is magically taxing. Strange looks at her concerned having noticed but Harriet waved him off. 

Ultron approaches us and Thor looked up at him annoyed. "Is that all that you have got!" He yells out triumphantly. Thousands more robots approached, Seriously where are all of these coming from. "You had to ask." Steve says frustrated. Harriet looks at the wand in her hand and looked at her core, she was low. "Fuck." She whispered.

Ultron held his hands out in almost victory. "This is all that I've got." He says almost smirking even though he can't. "This is exactly what I wanted. All of you versus all of me. How can you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron says pleased. "Well like the old man said. Together." Tony says with a smirking face even though it can't be seen. With this the Hulk roared angrily as the robots ran at them and Harriet struggled to combat them. 

Strange helping to defend her noticing she struggled slightly as Harriet mumbled her thanks as they fight epically. (Enter another epic amazing fight scene as they kick ass) After almost all of the robots are destroyed Vision, Tony, Thor and Strange face of against Visions main body as they face off. Rodney targeting the straggling robots trying to escape. 

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin." Steve says to the group. "You guys get to the boats and get out of here." Steve continues.  "I'll sweep for stragglers and be right behind you." Steve finishes. "What about the core?" Clint asks as he eyes it. "I'll protect it." Harriet says at the same time as Wanda. They both look at each other, almost having a staring contest as Harriet blinks first. "I got it, Its my duty." Wanda says. 

"Nat, this way." Clint says leading Nat to the boats. He looks at Harriet but she shakes her head even as she pants a little, she was used to flying high in the air after all. "Get the people on the boats." Wanda told Pietro. "I'm not going to leave you here." Pietro says back to Wanda. "I can handle this." Wanda replies, proving her point as she destroys 3 robots at once. "Damn." Harriet says impressed as the other two look at her having forgotten she was there. 

"Come back for me when everyone else is off, not before." Wanda says sternly as Pietro looks defeated. "You understand?" Wanda asks wanting a response. "You know I'm technically 12 minutes older than you." Pietro says with a slight smirk. Wanda laughs lightly. "Can I come with you?" Harriet asks and Pietro laughs and lets her climb on his back as he runs off and Wanda laughs after them. 

After helping to evacuate everyone Pietro and Harriett were about to go and get Wanda when they saw Clint defending a kid as Ultron was firing at them. They run towards them as Pietro try's to get Harriet off first but She doesn't let him and as he pushes them out of the way Harriet knocks him out of the way taking the hits. 

(Yay! Long chapter. Hope you all like it.)