Chapter 36

New York, Midtown Manhattan

"We need a plan." Natasha says to them. "Yeah we have a plan, attack." Tony smirks as he says it. Steve takes charge. "Until we can close the portal containment is our main priority . Barton I want you on the roof dealing damage from above. Stark defend the perimeter, nothing passes you. Thor defend the portal, slow down their incoming forces. Hulk, smash them all. Natasha I need you with me defending on the ground." Steve tells them as they agree Stark giving Barton a lift before doing his rounds.

Hulk jumps up and starts grabbing and smashing their forces. Thor sending his lightening straight into the hole, stopping as many forces coming through. Stark guarding the perimeter as Barton shoots the mobsters of there air chariots. Steve finds a hall full of civilians and guards it with Natasha as an attack happens.

Barton notices Loki on one of the air chariots and shoots at him. He catches it and he smirks at Barton before it explodes sending him backwards through Starks windows into the main room of Stark Tower.

Harriet takes advantage of this and kills one of the creatures and travels over on its air chariots. Seeing Loki on the ground and she heads over and goes into his mind. She looks around at his load of chaotic memories, they are everywhere. She keeps walking through his mind.

As she heads to the middle she see's Loki fighting the same 'Thanos' as before. She sighs and sends another Patronus at the guy which shocks him out of his head. Loki looks over at her, his green eyes shining. "I would like to make a deal with you Loki." She says to him as his eyes show recognition. "What kind of deal little one?" He asks her as her eyes widen as she sighs. 'Fuck Potter Luck,' She thinks to herself.

She smiles at him, "I need you help getting rid of the Aliens Thanos controlled you to bring here." She says to him. "I would have done that anyway Little one, though I am curious about what you are offering." He asks her. She smirks, "You can keep your tesseract." She responds as he smirks and nods shaking his hand." Good doing business with you little soulmate." He responds, bringing them out of his mind.

He gets up and looks out over the chaos before smirking at her as he jumps out and starts fighting off the army surprising everyone including the aliens. Harriett takes a breather before taking the stairs and heading to the roof. She still had a scientist and 2 armoured guards to save. As she just got to the roof she stunned the three of them and quickly got Thanos out of their heads by the end of it she is panting, magical exhaustion starting to get to her.

The scientist started working on getting the portal shut when a Nuclear strike started approaching them. Before Harriet could start noticed Iron man approach it and goes up with into the black hole. She rushes over and stops them from closing the portal as she waits. She feels her chest closing up though she doesn't understand why. She notices all the aliens suddenly dropping as if their power source had run out. Finally she see's him falling out the portal and sends a slowing charm on him getting him to slowly lower like a feather. Then she gets them to close the portal.

Finally it is over

(What do you guys think?)