Chapter 69

Harriet POV 

I was jolted awake as the taxi stopped and we all started getting out. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I suppressed a yawn. I looked at the faces of everyone. Tom looked really smug while the others seemed kind of defeated. Just perfect. Exactly what I needed right mow. I looked around and realised this wasn't the Malfoy residence or the Slytherin.  This is the Black residence. I look up at Tom surprised. 

"They insisted to see you next time that you were here. They want to meet your soulmates too after all." He says smugly. I sigh of course they do. I can help the childish excitement filling me though as I run up the stairs to the house. I go to knock when the door is opened. Remus. I fling myself at him and he catches me. I give him a giant bear hug. "Sirius it's prongslet!" He yells and I soon find a second pair of arms around me. 

After a few moments we break apart and I look down at a smug Tom and some shocked, some smiling soulmates. I feel red creep onto my cheeks as I realise Remus was still holding me up. He puts me down when I struggle in his arms with a small chuckle. They invite everyone inside and then get some Tea and biscuits as I introduce them. 

"It's  a pleasure to meet you two. Harriet has told us a lot about you. I'm Natasha Romanoff." She says with a small curtsey to them. The other introductions were not so proper. Especially Tony who was offended that they didn't already know him. After that the serious questions started and now not only did Tom have tests for them so did Remus and Sirius. 

"Seriously guys, you don't need to test them." I say feeling embarrassed. "Look we love you but you are danger prone and they obviously need help taking care of you." Remus says as his eyes bleed golden. Right lets not fight him on this anymore. I look to Tom with pleading eyes but he just shakes his head. 'Not a chance.' I hear in my head as I look to Sirius who just laughs. "It's not like we will kill them." He says as I sigh. Great. 

After that they chat get to know each other and had some snacks. The moment was ruined though as we heard a crash downstairs and then running footsteps. The door is thrown open wide to expose the twins who were looking mighty pleased with themselves. "You didn't tell us she was here. So guess how we knew." Fred says as he looks over the group. "How?" Remus said giving them curious eyes much like my own. 

"Harriet's necklace told us. It beeped that she was near by and embarrassed and we obviously didn't want to miss out on that fun train ride." George says with a small smirk as the twins settle down in the room. "They don't trust my soulmates and want to 'test' them." I say to the twins as I catch them up with what's going on. I see the smirk on their lips. "Well they." , "Aren't wrong." The twins say with a slight shrug. 

I sighed, of course the twins agreed against me. "Are you serious guys! I get it hasn't been the best start but I'm happy with them. Don't you want me to be happy? I haven't had the best life experience as it is in this life." I say as I look around the group with puppy eyes annoyed at them. I then got up and left the group in the room. I just want them all to get along.