Chapter 53

UK, London, Malfoy Manor

The next morning Harriet was feeling strange. She felt slight aches on her chest but other than that their was a nice lack of pain. She got up and completed her morning routine before getting dressed. After wards she left her room only to almost fall over as a dangerous aura reaches her. Though she soon recognises it... Tom. 

She follows the aura, going through the halls and around Mansion until she enters a large room. Loads of people turned to her, half of them raising their wands at her. At this point Tom notices her. "Put your wands down now!" He yells angrily, most of them putting their wands down immediately. A few though didn't. Toms aura becomes more dangerous and everyone except Harriet and Tom fell to their knees. 

"Harriet, come up here now." He called as Harriet looked around nervous but slowly made her way over to Tom. He gave her a tiny smile and slowly moved her behind him before releasing his aura as the death eaters slowly stand up again, looking annoyed but obviously didn't say anything as they were scared of him. 

He then proceeds to call people out individually and confirm things with them. Harriet watched curiously, though she didn't know most of them. He then calls forward a person in a very nice looking suit. "How is our case for the destruction of Dumbledore going?" Tom(Lord Voldemort) asks him. 

He bows his head slightly before looking up at them. "Thanks to the evidence provided from miss potter as well as evidence taken at the scene it is going well. More people are coming forward with evidence about him. Manipulating them and putting blocks on them. We also have evidence of theft and other thing that the bank provided us thanks too miss Potter. The case is going well, we are hoping to either get his magic ripped from him or the dementors kiss." He says, giving a small nod at Harriet. 

Tom gives her a small smile before turning back to him and confirming it and moving onto the next person. A while later he dismisses everyone but the inner circle and once they are gone he looks down at Harriet before hugging her slightly and then moving back. "How are you feeling? Is everything ok? Are you hurt?" He asks, rambling as he is worried about his little horcrux. 

His inner circle look confused, having never seen him like this with anyone else. "I'm fine, no one hurt me and my ribs are good." Harriet says softly. He sighs, relived before leading her to the table, the inner circle following him. "Ok, you need to eat now." Tom says to her. "But I'm not hungry." she whines almost like child as Bellatrix and Narcissa laugh a little. 

One of the house elves bring room to her as he sits her at the table. She plays with her food slightly but at Tom's glare she starts eating a little as he smirks a little, pleased. "You know you don't have to leave.." Tom starts. Harriet sighs, "Tom my soulmates are there. I have to go. England just isn't my home anymore... I don't think it ever really was." Harriet says, looking down at her plate avoiding eye contact. 

Tom sighs but seems to nod to himself. "Fine but I need to meet these soulmates of yours. Make sure they can take care of you and are strong. If I don't trust them..." He says, slowly trailing off and leaving Harriet to wonder. "I'm not sure that is best, I mean I don't even know them that well." Harriet says nervously. 

"Alright not right now but soon. I would suggest not making me wait too long or I might get suspicious." Tom says with a serious face, Harriet nods slightly before managing less than half the plate embarrassed. The others all gave each other looks and struggled to control their auras. Not wanting to scare her. 

Later on she packs up and wishes them all farewells before port keying back to her house, glad she didn't give away where her house is in all of that. 'I want to see my soulmates again..' She thinks to herself as she cleans up. Before she has a chance to leave though a strange golden portal opens in front of her and a man steps out of it. 

He extends his hand out to Harriet with a serious face

He extends his hand out to Harriet with a serious face. "The world is in danger, will you help?" He asks her as her eyes widen and her wrist stings. "That is a call I can never deny unfortunately." She responds with a sigh. He grabs his wrist but doesn't seem surprised.

(Welcome Stephan Strange. Things are gonna get fun.)