Chapter 18

Peverell Mansion

Harriet slowly woke up, loving having been able sleep in till 9am. She smiled, yawning as she got up and took a long shower, coming out in a towel. She saw they had prepared breakfast for her. She smiled happily as she got dressed, changing her features for fun.

She enjoyed some delicious pancakes with her potion meds as she read more of her runes books. She figures she can probably take some NEWTS still with some tutoring. She finishes breakfast and see's both her diary and mailbox glowing and realises she had ignored them yesterday.

She then realised in her excitement she never checked her wrist. Though she hadn't known when she was born so didn't know when to check her wrist. She excitedly checked her wrist, where she panicked.

12? 12 lines? 12 soulmates? Is that even possible? She started panicking

12? 12 lines? 12 soulmates? Is that even possible? She started panicking. She struggled slightly to control herself before putting on a jacket covering her wrist, so she stopped looking at it. She felt really weird and strange about it. Potter luck damnit. She couldn't even have a normal soulmate.

She decided to grab her diary first to read her messages from the twins. She gets nervous realises they were really worried about her and she never checked.

(F=Fred, G=George, H=Harriet)

F: Hey how's it going?

G: How is the trip going?

F: Are you there yet?

G: Are you safe there?

F: everyone is talking about you today.

G: people has been asking us questions all day.

F: do you have your soulwords yet?

G: Have you met with MACUSA yet?

F: ohh your missing out mum is so mad your gone.

G: Sirius and Remus are worried but happy for you.

F: Why aren't you replying?

G: did something happen?

She sighed feeling bad as she saw all their messages, she remembered that they are 5 hours ahead too.

H: I'm so sorry my plane was delayed and once I got here and completed the bonds with my house elves. I just fell straight to sleep, I completely forgot to check here. I haven't gone to MACUSA yet, I'm going later today. That's great with your mum, how's Albus doing with the news. I'm sure you had fun answering their questions. Hopefully Remus and Sirius aren't too mad at me.

F: It's alright, we are just glad you are alright. Albus is so mad, with everyone. Hermione told us how he called you a sacrificial lamb in front of the whole order. How are you feeling?

G: Why did you avoid the question about soulwords?

H: I'm feeling alright, how are you both doing? Wow, how did everyone react? I don't wanna talk about my soulwords.